2-Pack of 1 Year PS Plus with Masterpass Rakuten - $75

Thanks, OP! 

I assumed you would need a MasterCard to use MasterPass, but I set up an account with my Visa and everything went through just fine. 

You can add as many years as you want. It stscks. As for master pass, you don't need a MasterCard. Any card will work. You just need to create an account and add any card. Sort of like PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've paid $30 before and 1) didn't have to use some redundant PayPal wannabe account and 2) didn't have to by two of them. Just wait.
I got a year of Plus for $15, and didn't have to do any of the things mentioned years ago. I haven't seen plus dip below $40 a year in some time, so this isn't a bad deal, especially with only a few hoops to jump through.

When was the last time it was $30?

I don't recall seeing that price for at least a couple years (and I think it was from a glitch)
It was 30 around the time the PS4 launched I think as a holiday special a few places. The 15 was an ad misprint at Target that was a YMMV for sure.

When was the last time it was $30?
I don't recall seeing that price for at least a couple years (and I think it was from a glitch)
I believe it was either amazon third party or ebay and I bought multiples, so yah, it's not like that often. Still, it's regularly $40 or under rendering this kinda moot.

bread's done
Back