$2 Videogame Clearance at Best Buy PS2/Xbox/GC/GBA/DS/PSP (Some -$3 after rebate!)

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
I'll try and keep this list up to date. I have a feeling this list will be hot for about a day and then no one will be able to find anything at any BB.

Playstation 2
Radiata Stories $4.99
Enthusia Professional Racing $4.99
LA Rush $9.99
Rise Of Kasai $4.99
2pack with Corvette and Starsky was 1.99
Backyard Wrestling $1.99
Death by Degrees $1.99
Dragon Ball Z Sagas $1.99
DT Racer PS2 NOW $9.99 - This was $1.99 on Monday, but BB changed the price.
Max Payne 2 $1.99
Metal Arms $1.99
NanoBreaker (PS2) - $1.99
NBA Ballers $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
Project Snowblind $1.99
Starsky and Hutch $1.99
Stuntman PS2 $1.99
Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
Viewtiful Joe $1.99

Xbox
Major League Baseball 2K5: World Series Edition $9.99
Total Overdose $19.99
Tecmo Classic Arcade with Tecmo Bowl $9.99
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure $39.99 free shipping
Taito Legends $9.99
Constantine $1.99
Full Spectrum Warrior $1.99
Outlaw tennis $1.99
Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
MLB 2k5 $1.99
Second Sight $1.99

Gamecube
Mad Catz Dance Beat Pad $14.99
Spiderman 2 $1.99
Fantastic Four $1.99
Midway Arcade Treasures 3 $1.99

GBA
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games $9.99
Beyblade GRevolution 1.99
James Pond $1.99
Nightmare Before Christmas: Pumpkin King $1.99
Pokemon Vids 1.99
Shaman King Sprinting Wolf 1.99 (Soaring Eagle still 19.99)
Starsky & Hutch 1.99 (some had a UPC sticker that made it 9.99)

DS
Pac N' Roll $9.99
Ridge Racer $4.99
Ping Pals $1.99
Sprung $1.99

PSP
Frantix 9.99
Frogger PSP 9.99
Gretzky NHL 9.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate

(Edited by shipwreck to include games with $5 PG rebate).

I'm going to run to a few other BB's, I really want to grab Radiata and Sprung damnit. Might try to get that Ridge Racer again, just gotta remember to remove the SKU for $20.

[quote name='bzchanboy']I'm with you demi 10 bucks is enough. I know pm's are a pain but crap you can get the game for that cheap at certain other stores probably. Highway robbery if you ask me.[/quote]

I did $11 for the first 6 people that I traded with (all were copies from BB). Now that those are gone and i went through what I did to try and get a couple more, I upped it to $17. It's either pay the $17 or go get it for $30 or more at the store. I'm sorry you don't agree with that pricing.

anyone want

PING PALS

or

Death by Degrees Ps2

or

NHL for the psp

Pme me

mostly take anything for the PING

mostly want Radiata for the death

mostly anything for the NHL game (since it will be going back next week

[quote name='slidecage']anyone want

PING PALS

or

Death by Degrees Ps2

or

NHL for the psp

Pme me

mostly take anything for the PING

mostly want Radiata for the death

mostly anything for the NHL game (since it will be going back next week[/QUOTE]

I doubt anyone will trade radiata (a highly sought five dollar priced game) for your 2 dollar (and much less sought after) Death by Degrees... but I have been wrong in the past

[quote name='zman73']I doubt anyone will trade radiata (a highly sought five dollar priced game) for your 2 dollar (and much less sought after) Death by Degrees... but I have been wrong in the past[/QUOTE]

its been a long night LOL i forgot Death was only 2 bucks

so i redo it here

i have

Ping pals
Death by degree
and
NHL hockey PSP

looking for other games

want to buy

radiata

there thats better : )

I went to my local BB in Louisville at lunch yesterday and they said they weren't having a VG clearance right but wouldbe in a week or two. Wierd.

My experiences at 2 different BB's were below average

I did manage to snag a few GBA games and the XB Tecmo game though... would have loved Radiata Stories though

The CC clearance and Sears sales have both been far superior to this sale... of course it helps in situations where the employees never mark down games (like at my local Sears and a couple CC's Ive been to)
When you can go into a store and pick up 5 games for about 10 bucks, it's pretty cool

Wouldn't mind if someone could score a copy of:

Enthusia
Death By Degrees
Constantine
Outlaw Tennis

The BB's I've been to haven't had squat.

I bought a copy of Radiata Stories for myself but I really don't think I have time to play it. So I'm putting it up for trade. It's still sealed. I'm not interested in any of the other games that were part of this sale, but if you have any good DS or PSP games lying around that you'd trade for it, PM me. Obviously I'm not looking for anything too expensive for it, but I'd like something I'll actually play.

No cash offers please.

I meant to post this when I got home last night, but I got sidetracked with a bunch of other things. I went back to a BB I had already hit, mainly to get the funimation spring 2006 preview dvd (which they didn't have), but also to check if any other $2 games had turned up. The copy of NBA Ballers that I had left appeared to be taken, but I did find a $1.99 shelf tag behind the Xbox version of Starsky & Hutch. The shelf tag stated something like "$9.99 Endcap games", and had $1.99 in the yellow pricetag area. It made no mention that it was for Starsky & Hutch. There were 2 copies of the game there, one with a new UPC sticker over the original, and one without. The odd part is, the number on the shelf tag matched the stickered one. It's the first case I've seen of the value UPC being the lower clearance price. I bought the value one for $1.99. I didn't check the price on the un-stickered UPC, but I strongly suspect it was still $9.99.

So, you can add the Xbox version of Starsky & Hutch to the list, sort of.

[quote name='guessed']I meant to post this when I got home last night, but I got sidetracked with a bunch of other things. I went back to a BB I had already hit, mainly to get the funimation spring 2006 preview dvd (which they didn't have), but also to check if any other $2 games had turned up. The copy of NBA Ballers that I had left appeared to be taken, but I did find a $1.99 shelf tag behind the Xbox version of Starsky & Hutch. The shelf tag stated something like "$9.99 Endcap games", and had $1.99 in the yellow pricetag area. It made no mention that it was for Starsky & Hutch. There were 2 copies of the game there, one with a new UPC sticker over the original, and one without. The odd part is, the number on the shelf tag matched the stickered one. It's the first case I've seen of the value UPC being the lower clearance price. I bought the value one for $1.99. I didn't check the price on the un-stickered UPC, but I strongly suspect it was still $9.99.

So, you can add the Xbox version of Starsky & Hutch to the list, sort of.[/QUOTE]

When I got to see the actual employee list at one of the stores, I swore there were 'End Cap $x.xx' on the list that were $1.99. On Monday I took an End Cap Xbox title to the register and it rang up $9.99. It had the BB special UPC code on it and everything. Maybe someone can look into this and let everyone know what's going on with the End Cap games. Most of the End Cap games that I've seen have hardly been worth $2.

What's weird is that Best Buy really is deleting these games from the system... someone said their computer said "deleted" so I guess this is really true.

I could see deleting old crappy games, but why did they delete and do a 50% blow out on Ape Escape 3 and Jak X? Both games don't come up in the website at all, and Ape Escape 3 has only been out, what, 2 months?

[quote name='little_krampy']When I got to see the actual employee list at one of the stores, I swore there were 'End Cap $x.xx' on the list that were $1.99. On Monday I took an End Cap Xbox title to the register and it rang up $9.99. It had the BB special UPC code on it and everything. Maybe someone can look into this and let everyone know what's going on with the End Cap games. Most of the End Cap games that I've seen have hardly been worth $2.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too on a printout, but it looked like it was only for one specific SKU -- I think there were multiple SKUs for some of the different games.

[quote name='TimTucker']I saw that too on a printout, but it looked like it was only for one specific SKU -- I think there were multiple SKUs for some of the different games.[/quote]

Yes. I only found one other $9.99 Xbox game with a UPC sticker, and it was a different SKU. The shelf tag specifically mentioned Jack of all Games, so it is possible that some of the other games they distribute have the $1.99 SKU, but I didn't find any to check.

Lightning struck twice for me. I think my Best Buy restocked some games, because there were only 2 copies of the Midway Arcade Treasures 3 when I left on Monday, but when I went back on Wednesday there were 4 copies. I managed to find some more titles that weren't around on Monday:

Enthusia Professional Racing
Project Snowblind

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines had many copies, but I didn't think of picking it up until yesterday, I thought, meh, why the hell not.

I might go back again and check if they have Spiderman 2 or MAT3. If not, I can at least have them check surrounding stores for me.

[quote name='Roufuss']What's weird is that Best Buy really is deleting these games from the system... someone said their computer said "deleted" so I guess this is really true.

I could see deleting old crappy games, but why did they delete and do a 50% blow out on Ape Escape 3 and Jak X? Both games don't come up in the website at all, and Ape Escape 3 has only been out, what, 2 months?[/quote]

I got in on Ape Escape 3 (only 2 copies left), and I couldn't find a single copy of Jak X at my local store...weird indeed.

Went to the Most Hated BB and found Death by Degrees and MAT3 (GC). Still copies left.

Also picked up Matrix Online for 0.01 just to see if one of the managers would try and stop me from buying something for a penny like they always do at the MHBB

[quote name='Warner1281']I was able to nab a couple more Radiata Stories, but because of all the hoops I had to jump through (never mind the arguing and speaking to corporate office of a certain store *cough* Circuit City *cough*), I'm charging $17 shipped. I realize that is ridiculous to some, but it's the best I can do after putting myself through hell and back. The games are sealed (obviously) and have the circuit city price tags on them. First 2 PM's get them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Warner1281']I did $11 for the first 6 people that I traded with (all were copies from BB). Now that those are gone and i went through what I did to try and get a couple more, I upped it to $17. It's either pay the $17 or go get it for $30 or more at the store. I'm sorry you don't agree with that pricing.[/QUOTE]

I'm with nnthomas and bzchanboy on this one. I understand people are offering cost + s/h + a little extra, but to request an unreasonable amount is against what CAG is all about. I say unreasonable for the reason that you didn't even pay the $4.99 that others have. So lets brake down your invoice receipt for someone buying this:

GAME: $2.50 after CC price match
S/H + DC: $2.65

(Your Fees)
Me getting of the couch: $1
Me driving around/gas: $3
Me dealing with poor customer service: $2-3
Me going to Post Office/gas:$2-3
GRAND TOTAL: $15.15

It is one thing to get offers for extra over cost + s/h, but to share some sab story, that most members have experience themselves, to justify the mark of is insane. There is a place for this and it is called eBay. I paid $5.xx for mine and was lucky to get an offer from a generous member for a little under $15 after Paypal fees. I believe a little extra should be offered for time spent and any hassle, but don't expect it out the gate. The asking price might not be so bad if you had paid the full $4.99 + tax, but to get the Price Match at CC and want more is greedy.

[quote name='neudog']I'm with nnthomas and bzchanboy on this one. I understand people are offering cost + s/h + a little extra, but to request an unreasonable amount is against what CAG is all about. I say unreasonable for the reason that you didn't even pay the $4.99 that others have. So lets brake down your invoice receipt for someone buying this:

GAME: $2.50 after CC price match
S/H + DC: $2.65

(Your Fees)
Me getting of the couch: $1
Me driving around/gas: $3
Me dealing with poor customer service: $2-3
Me going to Post Office/gas:$2-3
GRAND TOTAL: $15.15

It is one thing to get offers for extra over cost + s/h, but to share some sab story, that most members have experience themselves, to justify the mark of is insane. There is a place for this and it is called eBay. I paid $5.xx for mine and was lucky to get an offer from a generous member for a little under $15 after Paypal fees. I believe a little extra should be offered for time spent and any hassle, but don't expect it out the gate. The asking price might not be so bad if you had paid the full $4.99 + tax, but to get the Price Match at CC and want more is greedy.[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing: not everyone on this site is entitiled to every deal. Just because Warner found it for $5, he should sell it to $5, to someone who only checked one Best Buy and gave up? Warner really put a ton of effort into finding it, and $17 shipped is ALOT better then the $29.99 new or $24.99 used that Gamestop or EB charge.

If someone wanted the game bad enough to play, $17 is still a great deal. If someone wanted the game bad enough for a low cost, they should get off their ass and try and PM it themselves at CC and go through all that trouble.

$17 is a great deal if you are actually going to play it, not just stick it on a shelf so you can add + 1 to your collection. Its hilarious how making any sort of profit on this site is completely frowned upon. Warner is actually a great trader, did me a huge favor on a guide, so I'm sad to see that not only did he get attacked here, but also on his ebay thread when he put one up, after getting FIVE of these to CAG's.

I ordered a hamburger for $2 and they gave me pickles when I said I didn't want them, due to the trouble I had to go through, I'm going to sell it on here for $4.

If he wants to sell it for $X, go ahead, just save the LiveJournal sob story, k?

I'm not saying it is a bad deal, as you can see some member paid a little under $15 for mine and I realize this retails $29.99. My thing is he only paid $2.xx after pricematch and uses a sob story to justify the $17. We've all heard these stories and have some of our own, but Warner's intentions, though good, with trying to score copies for CAG's, are for not if your going to charge for your deed. If you want to help CAG's offer a decent price and don't let your bad experience hike it up. Though Roufuss and others will come to the defense, this price hike is the equivalent of members wanting $35-40 for an XBOX Live Gold Membership that they scored for $20.

[quote name='nnthomas']I ordered a hamburger for $2 and they gave me pickles when I said I didn't want them, due to the trouble I had to go through, I'm going to sell it on here for $4.

If he wants to sell it for $X, go ahead, just save the LiveJournal sob story, k?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: "GOOD THINGS...GOOD THINGS" (as made famous by Alec Baldwin in "Along Came Polly")

If you don't want to pay $17 for it then don't. If no one does, then he won't be able to sell it. If someone does want to pay $17 for it, then why do you care? Seriously.

[quote name='dragonjud']I got in on Ape Escape 3 (only 2 copies left), and I couldn't find a single copy of Jak X at my local store...weird indeed.[/QUOTE]

Umm... OK, I've run out to 2 different BB's the last 2 days and had the list from the OP with me. I see nothing about Jak X and Ape Escape 3 on there. What's the deal on those? I've been looking for both of those games cheap!

[quote name='Backlash']If you don't want to pay $17 for it then don't. If no one does, then he won't be able to sell it. If someone does want to pay $17 for it, then why do you care? Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Don't you haggle me, I'm going to sell this post for $7 now thanks to the troubles you've caused me.

[quote name='io']Umm... OK, I've run out to 2 different BB's the last 2 days and had the list from the OP with me. I see nothing about Jak X and Ape Escape 3 on there. What's the deal on those? I've been looking for both of those games cheap![/QUOTE]

They've both been dropped to $19.99, $14.99 after GGC. They seem to have been deleted from the Best Buy system, so they don't show up on the website anymore.

[quote name='BigHow']They've both been dropped to $19.99, $14.99 after GGC. They seem to have been deleted from the Best Buy system, so they don't show up on the website anymore.[/QUOTE]

OK, I see, thanks. They aren't $4.99 games then :D. I thought I missed something huge there. I assume both of these (Jak X soon I hope) will drop to $19.99 MSRP anyway, so I can get them cheaper than $20 (or even $15, though I have yet to see a mythical GGC at Best Buy) eventually. Jak X was one of those games I preordered at GR using the trade 2 get a preorder for $30 deal. But since I wasn't going to play it any time soon I ebayed it and got my money + enough for a hamburger :)D) back. I have too many games I preordered that way that I never played and then could find later for $5 or $10.

Radiata Stories isn't QUITE the same as 1) I haven't seen one at Best Buy and 2) I actually played and beat it right when I got my GR preorder, so it was worth the $30 in GR credit. It is a good game, definitely worth $5 or $17 of real money even.

Here's what I found from this BB sale (going to 2 stores Tues and Weds):

Terminator 3 ($1.99)
Pac N Roll ($10)
Nightmare Before Christmas ($1.99)
Rise of Kasai ($5)
James Pond ($1.99)

Nothing that I would have driven out for had I known that was all I'd get :D. I was hoping for MAT3 for GC, but didn't even see the tabs for it. I did, however, get a huge stack of penny guides at the first Best Buy the other day, so that made it worth it.

I thought about getting the Mad Catz GC dance pad, but they have 8 or 9 of them and they are normally $19.99 anyway, so $14.99 is not such a great deal. $4.99 would have been nice on those! The last Best Buy I went to had at least 15 copies of Gretzky for PSP, but I have no interest in that (well, if it was $1.99 I would have picked it up I guess). I just found that odd since they don't usually have that many copies of ANY game on the floor.

People were mobbing the game dept. employee for copies of Kingdom Hearts II last night. It amazes me how many people shell out full retail for games (plus $20 for the guide!).

[quote name='io']Umm... OK, I've run out to 2 different BB's the last 2 days and had the list from the OP with me. I see nothing about Jak X and Ape Escape 3 on there. What's the deal on those? I've been looking for both of those games cheap![/quote]
Ape Escape 3, Jak X and Total Overdose (Xbox version, at least) dropped to $19.99 at the beginng of this week.

Too early for AE3 to go GH, might be time for Jak X (seems a little early), and I'm surprised TO would be at the PH stage as well.

Took me 2 BB's to find both GGC's and copies of the games on the shelf. One I went to last night only had 2 GGC's in the entire store.

[quote name='shrike4242']Ape Escape 3, Jak X and Total Overdose (Xbox version, at least) dropped to $19.99 at the beginng of this week.

Too early for AE3 to go GH, might be time for Jak X (seems a little early), and I'm surprised TO would be at the PH stage as well.
[/QUOTE]

Jak X only came out in October I think... way too early for it to go GH.

Besides, the Jak / Ratchet / Sly games all go GH at the same time usually. Ape Escape 2 didn't go GH, so I doubt 3 will.

[quote name='Roufuss']Jak X only came out in October I think... way too early for it to go GH.

Besides, the Jak / Ratchet / Sly games all go GH at the same time usually. Ape Escape 2 didn't go GH, so I doubt 3 will.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't necessarily mean that they will go GH, but they may still drop to $20. I believe I picked up Ape Escape 2 for $10 at Kmart during one of the 50% off sales (so it was priced $20 normally). I'm hoping their MSRPs (or at least the price most stores sell it for regardless of MSRP) drop to $20, independent of GH status. You are right about Jak X though - it will probably go GH and drop to $20 around October or so with those other titles. However, it is possible that with this generation coming to an end they might accelerate the process a bit with this round of titles.

Of course, if they don't go GH, then GR will probably never reduce the prices (where I can get them for $20 in GR credit and thus pay less than $10 cash). I'd have to hope for one of those fluky EB sales where they sometimes have fairly new games for $10.

Between Jak 3 and Jak X, which one should I pick up? They are the same price now but I heard Jak 3 is better Jak X.

Hit 2 more BBs today.

Got another Radiata Stories ( which is again going to my trade list).

I don't want to get caught up in this flaming over pricing.

I also picked up for trade:

Enthusia
James Pond
Outlaw Tennis
Shaman King - Spirit
Midway Arcade Treasures

Also picked up Starsky & Hutch & Matrix Online for .01

Some different penny guides for .01

I am looking for: Death by Degrees or Vewtiful Joe.

[quote name='io'] I'd have to hope for one of those fluky EB sales where they sometimes have fairly new games for $10.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I think those are done with. Gamestop never had deals like that and with Gamestop's pricing at EB, those amazing deals cheap games will probably never happen again

Stopped by again after work... MAT3 was up in the display at the front with a bunch of random $10-$20 games. No Spiderman 2 anywhere in the Cleveland area though, ah well.

[quote name='neudog']I'm with nnthomas and bzchanboy on this one. I understand people are offering cost + s/h + a little extra, but to request an unreasonable amount is against what CAG is all about.
[/QUOTE]

So its about $15 cheaper than if you were to go buy it anywhere other than Best Buy, and about $10 less than Ebay prices, and it's unreasonable? No wonder people don't like doing things for people around here anymore.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']So its about $15 cheaper than if you were to go buy it anywhere other than Best Buy, and about $10 less than Ebay prices, and it's unreasonable? No wonder people don't like doing things for people around here anymore.

Dave[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me whether or not any one particular person approves of my $17 price or not. I decided to ebay them until I got flamed for that crap. So I decided to be a good sport about it and pull it off ebay to offer those to CAG's as well. However, after selling the initial 6 I figured I'd like a little more for my time and effort (hence ebay). So I upped the price. If you don't like it, don't pay that price. If you'd like to play the game, add it to your collection, or just jerk off to the pretty picture on the cover, and can't find anyone selling/trading theirs for cheaper, then pay the $17 and stop bitching. You could just as easily try and get it price-matched (I just spent 1hr 45mins. at Wal-Mart to get a single copy today for $4.99 because I didn't have enough copies for the people that PM'ed me). Did I have to spend my time there? No. But I did it for 2 reasons. (1) Someone on CAG asked me for it and (2) they were willing to pay $17 (actually $15 but that was my decision to be nice to him/her) for it. I've got a good trader rating and I have no problem trading with people when we both get something out of it (person gets the game they want and I get a game and/or money I'm looking for). Noone on here (well maybe a couple... Shrike is one off the top of my head and speaking of which, I need to write him an apology PM later) can honestly say that they have not taken advantage of the "value" of something as opposed to its actually retail worth. Go to the trading thread and you'll see people asking $100 for Suikoden 2. Does that go against everything a CAG stands for? Apparently it does because other CAG's want it and they are cheapasses that don't want to pay $100 when it can be found for cheaper.

So now that all the rambling is done, feel free to go price-match for yourself and stop being pissed off that you can't find it at BB. If you're too lazy or the stores around you suck and you don't have the balls to stand up to managers, then go to ebay... cause I'm sure their prices are so much better than $17.

[quote name='camelking6969']picked up sprung and rise of kasi today, tried to price match cc but was denied, they still had it for 49.99[/quote] I would be surprised if they'd honored it.

110% PM = $4.99 - $4.50 (10% off the $45 difference) = $0.49

They would have practially handed it out for free :twisted:

[quote name='MightySlacker']So its about $15 cheaper than if you were to go buy it anywhere other than Best Buy, and about $10 less than Ebay prices, and it's unreasonable? No wonder people don't like doing things for people around here anymore.

Dave[/quote]

By the way, thank you (and Roufuss too). And it's not that I don't like doing things for other people around here... it's that I don't do things for free (nor do they).

[quote name='Warner1281']By the way, thank you (and Roufuss too). And it's not that I don't like doing things for other people around here... it's that I don't do things for free (nor do they).[/QUOTE]

I totally understand. The situation is getting fucking ridiculous. $17 is essentially half price. If people think that's high, it's one thing. To be called unreasonable is fucking insane. It's a halfway point. You should see my PM box after I post my lists after sales, now some of those are UNREASONABLE:

-PMs with prices that are lower than basic cost plus shipping
-PMs from people in other countries claiming they deserve a copy, even though the sales aren't even in their fucking country/CONTINENT
-PMs from people wanting mulitple copies of the same game
-PMs from people wanting games they have already claimed to have picked up from their posts earlier in the thread
-PMs from people claiming there are none in their area and they looked EVERYWHERE, then putting in their city in a store locator and seeing theres the items they want in stock
-PMs from people wanting hooked up, then seeing items from similar sales on their trade lists for markups greater than mine

What I do not see in my PM box:
-PMs from people offering to get games I may have mentioned I was needing
-PMs from people wanting mid-level games, for some reason everyone wants the same top teir titles every sale. HMMMMMM.

I did pretty well this sale, getting just about everything on the list, and got multiple copies. Before I did anything, they went in my ebay store. I then proceeded to hook up 5 or 6 people that needed things. Guess what, none of them were from this site, because 95% of the people here have outlandish and UNREASONABLE expectations. The exceptions know who they are, and know that I will attempt to hook them up. You can click the CML and see what I got and call me selfish, but keep in mind I spent 16-18 hours over monday and tuesday going on huge shopping trips, going to 5 best buys and driving over 200 miles total. I also left at least 1 of each game in stock at any store I went, and hooked up fellow shoppers and employees. Call me a hoarder, but do it in its own thread and not sidetrack this one, and I will be happy to own your ass there.

Dave

What would be more awesome is if these big sale threads would no longer turn into page after page of people either patting themselves on the back or looking down their noses at people.

So if people who are selling stuff at prices they admit will be outrageous to some would just list them in their TL where flaming is prohibited, and people who think its outrageous would just shake their head and sigh offline since they aren't going to change anyone's selling price, the deals forum would be a much happier place.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I Love everyone[/QUOTE]

OK, this is the one and only time I will EVER use this smiley:

:grouphug:

bread's done
Back