2 Wii Bundles for SALE!!!

SoulProphet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
wow, thats a nice gesture.

These wii's are charged on my cc. Need some profits so i can get myself a wii.
If you want i can charge you 350, at least i get a profit. This price is for people who live in NYC.
The price will be 400 for people within the other states of USA. The shipping will be included.

Please bid. I am an honest seller, just wanted to make a few dollars so i can get a wii.
I can't keep either one because i don't have the money to pay off the cc in the long run.

Props for Magiic for sticking it to paypal. I hope i don't get stiffed.

If no one bids, these systems are going back to gamestop. I really hate to see them go back.

PM me here would be better, because i want to avoid any ebay fees. You can PM me for offers not lower than 300.
Then we can work out the payment options.

Hey guys, tell me what game i should put on there besides those two. I can package Smash Bros. in there if you want. Just message me and tell me what to bundle in there.

[quote name='SoulProphet']bump, *sobs*. i don't know why nobody is bidding on these wiis. Can you guys tell me what is the problem???[/QUOTE]

Your being a greedy bastard? Most people like to bid while the price is low, they get cought up in a bidding war. Really why bid on yours since the price is high already. You would see more action if the price was a lot lower. You will get more bidders.

im not trying to be greedy. I just wanted to save money in getting myself a wii. If people don't want to bid then its okay. I just don't want to get ripped off on my part. I see some people have sold tons of wiis but its hovering around the retail price.

I guess im a bad business person.

[quote name='SoulProphet']im not trying to be greedy.[/quote]

No comment.

[quote name='SoulProphet']I just don't want to get ripped off on my part.[/quote]

Not getting ripped off on your part would be getting at least retail price.

[quote name='SoulProphet']I just wanted to save money in getting myself a wii.[/quote]

And yet you're willing to pay e-bay and paypal fees.

[quote name='SoulProphet']I see some people have sold tons of wiis but its hovering around the retail price.[/quote]

And yet you're trying to get WAYYYYY more than retail......

[quote name='SoulProphet'] I guess im a bad business person.[/quote]

See above.

Trying to get a free wii by ripping people off reselling something that is kinda hard to find for quite a bit more. I understand supply and demand, but it annoys me when someone buys an item like this just to make a quick buck off of the people who really want one now, and can't find them. I guess though it all falls on nintendo for not making enough units, and people supporting this practice. I hope people stop paying this price so that people will stop buying them all up right when they see them to make a quick buck. If they hadn't bought them all up like that, there would be more for the people to buy for the 250 retail price.

still not understanding why you need to sell 2 wiis to get 1 wii. oh wait now i see why you cant keep em. lmao. your dumb for buying something you cant afford. shame on you.

bread's done
Back