20% Cashback via Bing at Sears

^
Not worth the gamble over $5 if you're buying a lot... Thanks for the heads up, 20% Bing comes handy.

OP, i'm not seeing 20% BCB for Sears at all... it's 8%, how did you get 20%? I used your link as well, it's not doing it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm clicking on a link via twitter that brings me to Bing.com with Sears being the 'sponsored site'. Twitter link says it's 20% plus free shipping. Strange.

The link from Twitter goes to Slickdeals which goes to a deleted thread. Dead deal? Woulda been nice for 20% CB on a console with free in-store pickup!

FW Peeps report it doesn't work, you search for panasonic, link says 20% but the pages show 8% for Sears. One person did say it worked but didnt respond back with details, another has a screenshot from a few days ago.

Just keep refreshing Bing using sears terms

I just looked at some wii games/accessories and they had the 20% cashback listed under the price. Of course they were out of much of their online stock and the stores near here don't carry much but...

the 20% works as of 2 minutes ago.

Yea this is definitely working, just search "camera" on Bing and go through the sponsored Sears link. I've added several items and they all show up as 20% in the cart, as well as through checkout.

The PS3 Slim is tempting, but only local pickup now. Sadly tax makes the deal less palatable, only a $40 discount. Still the best deal I've seen on a PS3 since BF.

bread's done
Back