$20 donkey konga 2 with bongos at buy.com

ebgames/gamestop carries all 3 for 20 bucks each. Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, and Jungle Beat. I don't think all the other places discount jungle beat just yet.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Yeah $19.99 is the MSRP[/QUOTE]

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']All 3 Kong games are $19.99 everywhere. MSRP.[/QUOTE]

are you referring to the games by themselves or with bongos? Because the ones at ebgames/gamestop all have bongos with them, while the jungle beat with bongos at circuit city is still listed at 54.99 at my local circuit city (donkey konga 2 with bongos is 19.99).

How are these games? I just recently got a Gamecube and was considering getting a couple of them. Too bad my TRU is sold out of them.

I have played Konga 1 and Jungle Beat. Jungle Beat is a lot of fun. Konga is fun as well but if you are really into music games, it will seem simple and will probably get boring kind of fast.

[quote name='dweekie']are you referring to the games by themselves or with bongos? Because the ones at ebgames/gamestop all have bongos with them, while the jungle beat with bongos at circuit city is still listed at 54.99 at my local circuit city (donkey konga 2 with bongos is 19.99).[/QUOTE]

The shelf tag is probably wrong, I believe it was reported a few weeks ago Jungle Beat w/ Bongos is $19.99 at CC as well.

[quote name='spideymike']How are these games? I just recently got a Gamecube and was considering getting a couple of them. Too bad my TRU is sold out of them.[/QUOTE]

I recently purchased 4 of these (so that i could get 4 player drum action with 3 different games). 4 player modes are on the light side and aren't really worth playing. I would recommend you get the donkey konga 2 and the jungle beat. That way you get 2 very different games and 2 drums. I think they're worth it just for the novelty of the bongos. That said, Guitar hero and ddr are better rhythm games overall, but beating bongos is fun as well. For a fraction of the price, it's hard to complain. BTW, I'm happily playing them on the wii. Gotta love backwards compatibility.

I just ordered a used copy of Donkey Konga (with Bongos) for $14.99 and they also have Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (with Bongos) brand-new for $14.99. Definitely a decent deal.

[quote name='mofo1115']not a bad idea to get jungle beat w/ 2 bongos at eb for $14.99 and donkey konga 2 for 9.99 at amazon.[/QUOTE]

Eb Adds $6 onto the shipping with the bundle

At ebgames and gamestop, use coupon code SAVER to get free value shipping, no minimum. The shipping discount doesn't show up the confirmation page, but it will shows up there. They do add $6 handling for the Jungle Beat deal, but at least you don't also have to pay for the shipping. Oh, and the SAVER coupon can be used as many times as you want as far as I know. I just did this, also taking advantage of the Gunpey (DS or PSP) for $19.99 deal there. The SAVER code worked fine! Total with $6 handling and $2.05 tax for Gunpey DS, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/bongas and an extra set of bongos was $43.03.

Uh, that should have said, "the shipping discount doesn't show up until the confirmation page". I think I must have sent that through babelfish and back again....

[quote name='WebScud']Four bongos and some Konga is a good time. Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]
When I have a party, it ultimately burns down to a konga-fest. My friends LOVE Donkey Konga. They're all adults, and they can't get enough. 2 is better than one, but both are fun party games.

just went to circuit city and picked up donkey konga 2 w/ bongos and jungle beat w/ bongos for 15 bucks a piece after competitor coupon (best buy GGC)

bread's done
Back