$20 eShop Credit (and Truck Racing Championship) Giveaway

JSR

CAGiversary!
My Nintendo podcast recently had its eighth anniversary and we decided to celebrate with a contest. We're giving away a $20 eShop gift card, while also living up to our show's name of Random Nintendo by giving away three copies of Truck Racing Championship for the Switch. I like to think of it as an eShop credit giveaway with a few consolation prizes.  :lol: 

To enter, just leave a comment on our latest episode here: http://randomnintendo.com/2019/11/25/episode-216-big-diglett-energy/. The contest is open to all US residents and runs until Saturday, December 7. We'll announce the winners in our next episode on Sunday, December 8 and then contact them via email.

If you're interested in the show itself, this episode focuses on Pokemon Sword & Shield, the Sonic movie redesign, and the broader idea of fan demands and when they're justified. Feel free to give it a listen!

Thanks and good luck!

I don't know what to say really, what you share is so good and useful for the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks. paper io 2

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back