$20 for 4 Used Games @ Hollywood Video (In Store)

[quote name='Optical']This has been going on since the beginning of the year.[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry, just noticed it

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Mine has mostly bad disc only PS1 games, and a few PS2 games. I'll have to check it out again though the next time I go.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a few decent games like Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance :)

I almost bought some games w/ this deal, but most of the stuff I wanted was in bad shape. The Hollywood Video near me had 2 copies of MGS:Substance(PS2) and some other decent games, but none had instructions of the original cases. It's a great deal if you can find things you want and don't care about having your games complete.

[quote name='DefaultGen']Noticed this in Hollywood Video

Any 4 games ($10 or under each) for $20 :cool:[/QUOTE]

I drove by a Hollywood Video store yesterday and I think I saw they have a sign that says "4 DVD for $20" on the store window. Anyone know if they have a good selection on the 4 DVD for $20 deal? And do I need to buy 4 dvd or 4 games at once for $20 or can I only buy one game or dvd for $5?

[quote name='yogi99']I drove by a Hollywood Video store yesterday and I think I saw they have a sign that says "4 DVD for $20" on the store window. Anyone know if they have a good selection on the 4 DVD for $20 deal? And do I need to buy 4 dvd or 4 games at once for $20 or can I only buy one game or dvd for $5?[/QUOTE]

Yes you do have to buy 4. The 4 for 20 dvd deal doesnt have many if any good dvds but they have another selection of dvds that are 3 for 30 which has some good titles. Off the top of my head my store has Saw, Collateral, Sky Captain, Garden State, harold and kumar, the village, and a bunch others all in the 3 for 30 selection. They are bound to have something for your taste in the 3 for 30.

[quote name='yogi99']I drove by a Hollywood Video store yesterday and I think I saw they have a sign that says "4 DVD for $20" on the store window. Anyone know if they have a good selection on the 4 DVD for $20 deal? And do I need to buy 4 dvd or 4 games at once for $20 or can I only buy one game or dvd for $5?[/QUOTE]

I figured I would note that you have to purchase at least 4. For example, if you want 5 dvds, you can have them for $25. If you buy at least 4 dvds, you get each for the $5 price. Same applies for the 3 for 30 deal to my knowledge. The selection is pretty decent for both deals.

[quote name='Brian22']Yes you do have to buy 4. The 4 for 20 dvd deal doesnt have many if any good dvds but they have another selection of dvds that are 3 for 30 which has some good titles. Off the top of my head my store has Saw, Collateral, Sky Captain, Garden State, harold and kumar, the village, and a bunch others all in the 3 for 30 selection. They are bound to have something for your taste in the 3 for 30.[/QUOTE]

The last time I did the 4 for $20 DVD deal, the 4 for $20 bin was awful, but the fine print on the deal stated it was valid on any pre-viewed dvds $7.99 or less, and there were a lot more to choose from littered throughout the other racks.

bread's done
Back