$20 Gift Card @ $10 Gift Card giveaway

[quote name="sir-fly" post="11488408" timestamp="1391176653"]don't forget guys a new winner will be crowned a $20 gift card sunday[/quote]It's my birthday weekend so i have my fingers crossed. Lol Thank you again for these great drawings!

Last edited by a moderator:
check out what i won from jimmy   https://twitter.com/wildbillhickock/status/428614953256239104

https://twitter.com/wildbillhickock/status/428614953256239104

Hope I get to win. :) Could really use that card. Do I need to be watching the stream? I may need to go out later :(
it would be great if you could watch some of the stream but when he picks the winner it will be a random subscriber i will try to get more info on the method tools that he uses

sunday someone will win a $20 gift card and if you already subbed and followed you are enter in every single giveaway 

Hey guys! Just a heads up, I FINALLY got my PC fixed so I will be back to my normal schedule (every morning and night at-least a total of 4 hours) of streaming tomorrow(tuesday feb 25) with Thief on ps4 and Master Reboot on ps3. Be sure to come hangout!

JimmyBaileyy

Thanks again to all the new comers for hanging out! come hangout in th stream some time and check out the youtube page for other giveaways. I do random code giveaways in my videos so keep watching!

I just beat "Steam World Dig" for the 2nd time and I LOVE this game! I cant wait for one of you guys to play it! (BTW it is cross-buy w/ PS Vita. So if you win you get both PS4 & Vita copies) I also have a few more giveaways coming up. (Turtle Beach P11s, Dark Souls 2 Statue, and weekly $20 giveaways!)

PS: I want to thank my good friend SIR-FLY for running the giveaways for our channel. Most of our "Regular" viewers are from this very post! Thanks again buddy!

Just so I know what to look out for in case I get lucky, how are winners notified?
if you win one of the cag exclusive contest then i will contact you here on cag. but if you win one of the many random contest that jimmy has that are not cag exclusive then he will contact you on twitch or youtube

the winner of steamworld dig will be announced later today so get your entry in if you want to have a chance to win the game

Sub and Follow from me. Would love to win. Is the Dark Souls 2 statue a new contest? It looks epic.
yes it is a new contest i will get more info later today when jimmy gets off work. if we can get more cags to enter these contest jimmy will keep giving things away so tell your friends

bread's done
Back