$20 gift certificate free w/ Hitman (360/PS3) purchase - Best Buy RZ Gamers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkernan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (92%)
Best Buy Reward Zone Gamers Club members - check your offers

Valid in-store only.

$20 Best Buy Gift Card with Hitman: Absolution

Pick up this hot new title for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and get a $20 Best Buy gift card. Just in time for the holidays.

Offer expires: 12/08/2012

Slip on the white gloves and iconic black jacket. You are Agent 47, and no one means business like this legendary cold-blooded assassin. You're on your most dangerous mission yet through the center of a dark conspiracy, betrayed by those you once trusted. You must set out in a cold, twisted world in search of answers.

Dive into a rich, cinematic storyline featuring Glacier 2 technology. Experience cutting-edge game and sound design, a compelling cast of characters and a developed AI system that responds to your every tactic.

And now, you get a $20 gift card with your purchase, good toward more of this season's popular gifts.

Offer available at Best Buy® stores only.

To redeem, claim offer and show coupon or Reward Zone member number at purchase.

I'm getting this. Thank you OP.
Also, unrelated. I bought a game using part of a RZ cert, what happens if I return it? Get the money back on the same RZ? Can I check the balance of my RZ?

[quote name='YBX87']thanks op, tempting, does this qualify for their holiday price match guarantee?[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it, since it's a special offer just for Gamers Club RZ members, but I'm not sure, honestly.

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm getting this. Thank you OP.
Also, unrelated. I bought a game using part of a RZ cert, what happens if I return it? Get the money back on the same RZ? Can I check the balance of my RZ?[/QUOTE]

They reissue a new cert, takes a day or two.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Online say it come with 10$ giftcard also, wonder if that is valid in store and stacks. Maybe sweeten for some.[/QUOTE]
bestbuy does not allow combining promotions or offers

Guess I am picking this up now. Still should be able to PM this then.

Edit: I see it is a GC not a RZ cert so might not get this since there is not PM with GC most likely.

I bought this game last week with the 10 dollar giftcard. Any idea how the return rebuy would work for this? I just wish they would have done the 20 dollar preorder thing. I would have waited one week had I known about this. Barley got a chance to play it with the holidays and such.

[quote name='RandyGordo']I bought this game last week with the 10 dollar giftcard. Any idea how the return rebuy would work for this? I just wish they would have done the 20 dollar preorder thing. I would have waited one week had I known about this. Barley got a chance to play it with the holidays and such.[/QUOTE]

Yup, got this game the week it came out and now this. I would like to know how the return and rebuy work as well for someone who's in the same situation. On a side note, this game is AMAZING if you are into open-ended (in terms of how you kill your targets) stealth game. I'm having a blast trying to complete all of the challenges while playing each level.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Guess I am picking this up now. Still should be able to PM this then.

Edit: I see it is a GC not a RZ cert so might not get this since there is not PM with GC most likely.[/QUOTE]
School me on this cancer, so I am less likely to be able to PM if they gave out a GC?

[quote name='TooPoor']School me on this cancer, so I am less likely to be able to PM if they gave out a GC?[/QUOTE]

My understanding is the GC is on the receipt so they take it off the price of the game. Therefore for PM purposes the game is $39.99. The RZ cert never are on the receipt so you can still get the price match. That is the way it has been in the past. Now if we are emailed the GC like Mass Effect 3 then we should be able to price match this. It just depends on how they do it on the receipt. Anyone here who did the $10 GC know how it rang out?

FYI, there are three other offers alongside this one, two of which are worth mentioning: $10 off LBP Vita and $20 off RE6. The other offer is Rocksmith Guitar and Bass for $49.99. :razz:

I am going to try and see what I can do when I go in tomorrow. Will probably preorder Far Cry 3 while I am there too.

[quote name='cancerman1120']My understanding is...[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I still might get it, I have never bought a game at launch, but I have a $30 cert that will expire soon. And Conan reviewed it:lol:

[quote name='cancerman1120']My understanding is the GC is on the receipt so they take it off the price of the game. Therefore for PM purposes the game is $39.99. The RZ cert never are on the receipt so you can still get the price match. That is the way it has been in the past. Now if we are emailed the GC like Mass Effect 3 then we should be able to price match this. It just depends on how they do it on the receipt. Anyone here who did the $10 GC know how it rang out?[/QUOTE]

ordering online it zeroed out the gift card but that might not be the case in store, I wonder if I buy it new and return the online one if I would be charged the $10

[quote name='Vigilante']FYI, there are three other offers alongside this one, two of which are worth mentioning: $10 off LBP Vita and $20 off RE6. The other offer is Rocksmith Guitar and Bass for $49.99. :razz:[/QUOTE]

When I viewed the RZ site last night, the Hitman offer was the only one showing up at the time.

Probably best to just refer to this thread which htz maintains and updates whenever there's a new set of RZ offers:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318619

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back