20 msp?

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello all,

With the Monkey Island 2 DLC now on sale for 400 points on XBLA, I would really like to pick it up. However, I have 380 points and would prefer not buying an additional 400 points just to pick this up.

Does anyone know where I could get 20 points? Or something less than 400, at the very least?

There will be future great deals you want, don't be a cheap ass ga.... oh, wait. Nevermind.

They're packaging 120 point codes with some stuff nowadays, look for one of those.

If you haven't joined Xbox Rewards yet, do so and take the monthly survey. It should add 20 MSP to your account, but I'm not sure if it would add it in time for you to take advantage of the sale.

Best of luck!

[quote name='Ferretom']If you haven't joined Xbox Rewards yet, do so and take the monthly survey. It should add 20 MSP to your account, but I'm not sure if it would add it in time for you to take advantage of the sale.

Best of luck![/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it works out that once you hit 100 "reward points" it gives you 100 msp. I think it has to go by 100 point increments.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Pretty sure it works out that once you hit 100 "reward points" it gives you 100 msp. I think it has to go by 100 point increments.[/QUOTE]

This. Even if you earn 90 points through the rewards program, you only get rewarded once your total reaches above 100. Until then, the points just sit there. I would look for contests to win either that very game you want or possible packaged in points with certain merchandise like the person earlier suggested (although you'd be spending more to get Monkey Island that way).

Try the Bing bar thing. Should get 150/60ish ms points to "order" in a few minutes flat. Then uninstall if you dislike the bar/switch search providers bacl/hide the bar.

Though for some reason MS takes a few weeks to email you a **** code.

Actually, you can only order points through Bing Rewards once you get enough to buy a 400 MSP code, which takes about a week or two at the least.

bread's done
Back