20% of any RAZER gear @ NEwegg

Nice, i bought a cheapy wired roswell mouse. I have a logitech wireless right now but the battery is dead and it's killing my rechargeable AA batteries i bought.

Of course the G500 is out of stock, conveniently it will come back in stock 7-28 once the rebate isn't valid, just like the mx 518 the other week.

This is more like a "shopping deals" discussion, not video game deal thread material.. Good deal but still should be moved..

[quote name='striker199']Of course the G500 is out of stock, conveniently it will come back in stock 7-28 once the rebate isn't valid, just like the mx 518 the other week.[/QUOTE]

It's not exactly newegg's fault. Slickdeals frontpaged this coupon yesterday, linking specifically to the G500 at $28 after rebate. Maybe newegg's stock wasn't too high after the week of rebate availability, but slickdeals has a way of cleaning out stock quickly, regardless.

[quote name='WebWizard']This is more like a "shopping deals" discussion, not video game deal thread material.. Good deal but still should be moved..[/QUOTE]
Xbox/PS3/Wii controllers are here all the time. A mouse is a video game controller. It belongs here IMO.

Not bad, but usually shipping + tax kills these deals for me. I just ordered a Razer Orochi Notebook Mouse off Amazon the other day...

Interesting but shipping kills most of these deals.

I use an eXactMat that's starting to wear out. I'm looking at Razer and alternatives to replace it. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm looking for a hard surface, preferably coated aluminum or similar. My current size is about a foot wide so size isn't a drawback. If they don't have coated aluminum anymore, something durable enough. I've gone about 5 years off what I have now.

wow...the auto-notify option is now up for the G500 and this code doesn't work anymore? That's flippin fantastic -_-;. Welp i'm fairly sure at least a "few" people were able to hop on the MIR/Discount Code combo there =/...so lucky..

and the ETA of the G500's are tomorrow...great...if only Newegg was nice enough to honor a deal that we had no control over missing.

bread's done
Back