$20 off $100 @BB (paypal)

[quote name='chakan']in store pickup?

I was considering this for the wireless n 360 adapter[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about this same thing so I called paypal. They told me as long as you pay for it through paypal online it will work fine. Choose in store pick up and $20 should be in paypal account by december 3rd.

Thanks OP for posting this.

[quote name='chakan']in store pickup?[/QUOTE]

I used it today with in store pickup. Just had to show ID & order confirmation as usual.

[quote name='chakan']I was considering this for the wireless n 360 adapter[/QUOTE]
It's $76.49 on Amazon.

I used it today to buy a WD TV Live Media Player. Used in store pick-up to save on the shipping...plus its out of stock online anyway.

Would ordering 6 Nintendo Wii Points cards be a good deal since I plan on spending a lot of those points very soon, or is there a better deal out there that I'm unaware of?

I'd get free shipping and I'd get taxed on them if I bought them through Nintendo anyway.

[quote name='dstan']Would ordering 6 Nintendo Wii Points cards be a good deal since I plan on spending a lot of those points very soon, or is there a better deal out there that I'm unaware of?

I'd get free shipping and I'd get taxed on them if I bought them through Nintendo anyway.[/QUOTE]

Just do the math. You're probably looking at $15 per card after savings, which is like a $5 savings per card. If that's worth it to you, go for it.

[quote name='gomikeoh']not the best deal after their tax and ridiculous s/h charges.[/QUOTE]

Uhh, lots of us have BB reward dollars, there is always in-store pickup, and their loss leader sales are as good as they come in the retail world.

And on top of that, some of us are platinum and don't have S&H charges.

just a heads up that the promotion ends on the 16th.

To receive this Offer, you must use a U.S. PayPal account in good standing and complete a qualifying purchase no later than November 16, 2009.

I wonder if combining the $100 purchase with a $50 Best buy gift card that ive had for like a year, would work. Or if it must be a full $100 payment via paypal.

Been wanting a DVD burner and a new HDD. I'll have to browse around and see if it's cheaper this route with coupon, or cheaper via Newegg.

[quote name='dstan']Would ordering 6 Nintendo Wii Points cards be a good deal since I plan on spending a lot of those points very soon, or is there a better deal out there that I'm unaware of?

I'd get free shipping and I'd get taxed on them if I bought them through Nintendo anyway.[/QUOTE]

Price would be $16.67 per $20 card, so not too much of a saving. Just check the CAG trading forum. I bought almost $200 worth of Wii points for about $100 from a few sellers...there is always someone offering points for sale.

bread's done
Back