$20 off $100 GCO (not new accounts)

[quote name='legendoffanboy']Stolen from SD (ty awagh)

Some great deal potential here, my pick is rockband for $140. Will pull trigger shortly.

Be easy[/quote]

OK well if you don't post a link, it really does not do any of us any good. Thus don't post if its not going to help others.

There is no link that I'm aware of, just an email. I didnt recive an email, but still showing $20 bucks off at checkout. Thats all the info I've seen, and certainly more than enough to take advantage of the offer, assuming it works with your GCO account ie, isnt selective to just those who (were supposed to) recive the email. so until its confirmed to work for all, YMMV

2301014463_b00e83af5a.jpg

Expires 3/11/08
nm6z0KkUps0N5N0CMfb0Gj

Odd, I just logged in with one of my GCO accounts that I have already used the $10 off thing with, placed a theoretical order for $112 and there's no discount.

Did you originally have to receive this e-mail for the offer to go thru?

They never send me these GCO discounts, despite the fact that I was a heavy user when GCO first started out. Do they only send these non-new user coupons to people who have used GCO without any Google discounts?

This deal is only good for items $100+... I tried getting over $100 in Wii games/accessories and it didn't work... kind of pointless, although $20 off a PS3 or 360..

I'm not getting the discount either. I was hoping to pick-up two 4000 point XBL cards ($50 each). 8000 points for $80 would have been a decent deal. Even when I tried to get Rock Band ($169.95) it wouldn't add the discount. Too bad.

I can't find any outstanding deals in Movies, Games, or Toys! $20 off of high prices still sucks. Let me know if anybody finds any good deals on any Wii, 360, or PS3 games or BR or HD-DVD movies, thanks!

[quote name='Reverenddave']I'm not getting the discount either. I was hoping to pick-up two 4000 point XBL cards ($50 each). 8000 points for $80 would have been a decent deal. Even when I tried to get Rock Band ($169.95) it wouldn't add the discount. Too bad.[/quote]

Look on ebay a guy sells 4000 point cards for 39.99 and emails them to your right away thats what i do.

[quote name='Crichton']I got it to work by clicking the following link in the email and using GCO.
$20 off GCO over $100
It may be limited to one use, I'm not sure. I didn't actually check out, so it should be at least usable once.[/quote]

Didn't work for me.

[quote name='Crichton']I got it to work by clicking the following link in the email and using GCO.
$20 off GCO over $100
It may be limited to one use, I'm not sure. I didn't actually check out, so it should be at least usable once.[/QUOTE]

With or without link it does not seem to work for me.

I got the e-mail this morning. I'll probably order a couple of 4000 point cards, or maybe wait until God of War comes out and grab that with something else.

[quote name='iluvmywife']I can't find any outstanding deals in Movies, Games, or Toys! $20 off of high prices still sucks. Let me know if anybody finds any good deals on any Wii, 360, or PS3 games or BR or HD-DVD movies, thanks![/QUOTE]

No they don't have any good prices really, but they still sell a lot of stuff via GCO. I tried setting up a new account today and my order got canceled (for $10 off), I should have used a different phone number.

Well, there's a video card I want there. It costs the same at Buy.com (w/free ship) than Newegg ($5 less, but $6 shipping).

I hate California sales tax, and this coupon gets rid of it. Woohoo!

[quote name='artvandelay30']Look on ebay a guy sells 4000 point cards for 39.99 and emails them to your right away thats what i do.[/quote]
i couldn't find it to save my life, can you pm me the link?

[quote name='eau']It seems that those who received the email would actually get the $20 off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thread title should read "by email invite only" or "check your e-mail" or something like that...

Last time they sent me a promo, it was in my bulk email, too.

bread's done
Back