20% OFF All used PS3 games today at GS

[quote name='robodaddyo']I'm assuming that if your order is $19.99 or more, then the 25USED code would be better?[/QUOTE]

Yup that's correct. This deal is more for the older titles under $19.99

Thanks for the heads up! ;)

The problem being, if you want anything but a turd stuffed into a gutted "new" case, you will have trouble getting anything lower then $20.

[quote name='CD6405']Yeah, I don't understand Gamestop's thought process with offering 20% off coupons when they have 25% off.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. i know you must be very busy, but do take a second or two to look up and read the entry 3 posts above yours.

[quote name='dannyox718']Hmm. i know you must be very busy, but do take a second or two to look up and read the entry 3 posts above yours.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, didn't know we couldn't post our "opinions" on supposed deals if it hurts your feelings. My bad.

[quote name='CD6405']I'm sorry, didn't know we couldn't post our "opinions" on supposed deals if it hurts your feelings. My bad.[/QUOTE]

Danny's feelings weren't hurt, he was just trying to correct you. You didn't understand the need for a 20% off coupon when there was already a 25% off coupon, and he we just trying to inform you there was a reason. Do try to have a better day though! :D

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Danny's feelings weren't hurt, he was just trying to correct you. You didn't understand the need for a 20% off coupon when there was already a 25% off coupon, and he we just trying to inform you there was a reason. Do try to have a better day though! :D[/QUOTE]:rofl: It's replies like this that crack me up. Thanks for that.

bread's done
Back