20% off any used DS or GBA games - GameStop - 1/4/08 to 1/10/08

unforeseen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Offer valid on up to 2 games only. Limit 1 coupon per customer per visit.
Valid 1/4/08 to 1/10/08.

Enjoy.

EBC3004223.jpg

[quote name='hordak']So 20% + 10% membership card is valid right?[/QUOTE]

I would think so since the EDGE card was able to be combined with other GS used offers, i.e. B2G1F.

I actually just got back from Gamestop now after using this coupon. My fiance bought a copy of Rocket Slime and I picked up a used copy of Electroplankton for EBay.

And the edge card did combine for 30% off.

[quote name='unforeseen']I would think so since the EDGE card was able to be combined with other GS used offers, i.e. B2G1F.[/quote]EDGE card will always stack with any promotion for used games, regardless if the employee says otherwise.

Do we still have the cheap GBA thread here? I havent seen it for a while, this would be great for picking up a bunch of those games (sadly i was on vacation during the buy 2g1f

[quote name='Masquerade']Is this coupon from an email? Because I'm still waiting to see what is the weekly email coupon.[/quote]

This is the e-mail coupon. It came out with today's e-mail and the in-store specials for 1/4 to 1/10.

Very nice. Was shopping with my brother for DS games. Now he just has to pick up Zelda and Lumines Ark (sp?) or Lunar Knights. ^__^

For ds games this is better than the b2g1 sales when they have them. Many people aren't aware of the coupons so supplies of games should be better. Everytime they do a b2g1 sale they get wiped out of any good games, and if they do have good games during those sales they ussually are no manual and generic case.

[quote name='rmb']For ds games this is better than the b2g1 sales when they have them. Many people aren't aware of the coupons so supplies of games should be better. Everytime they do a b2g1 sale they get wiped out of any good games, and if they do have good games during those sales they ussually are no manual and generic case.[/QUOTE]

During those B2G1F deals, I am always short 1 game that is complete. So this deal makes it easier and plus, I do not have to have to buy 2 games that fall within the same price category to maximize savings.

Picked up Lost Magic and Viewtiful Joe for 15 bucks. Not bad! Unfortunately Lost Magic was stripped of original case and manual, but it was $10 as opposed to $25 for the complete version...

Tried to stack it with the 10% coupon. No go, edge did work. Went to two GS, they are really picked over on used ds games from the holidays.

When I went to pick up the new Spyro Eternal Night GBA game a few months back, only used copies existed. I think they might be making all recent GBA releases "used" automatically. Don't quote me on that.

[quote name='dafunkk12']When I went to pick up the new Spyro Eternal Night GBA game a few months back, only used copies existed. I think they might be making all recent GBA releases "used" automatically. Don't quote me on that.[/quote]

Yep, GameStop turned all of their new GBA stock into used this summer.

[quote name='Chronis']Mmm, this knocks Minish Cap down under $20. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

I picked this and Fire Emblem up today. Funny thing is that the coupon went in alright, but prints out on the receipt as 'Promotion Not Found'.

Here's my haul, guys!! (Visited two different Gamestops w/ my Edge card.)

Touch of the Dead $17.49
New Super Mario Bros. $20.99
Dementium $17.49
Phoenix Wrights: Trial & Tribulations $17.49

Everything is complete expect for Mario Bros. which is missing the manual. :( boohoo! I also saw Call of Duty 4, but I got it for free with the Microcenter deal.

Anyhow, thanks for the heads up! I got some good deals.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Do we still have the cheap GBA thread here? I havent seen it for a while, this would be great for picking up a bunch of those games (sadly i was on vacation during the buy 2g1f[/quote] Should still be up. I kinda updated it here and there without bumping it.

Here it is.

Stopped at a local GS finally today, but it was pretty much picked clean. Well, they still had lots of DS games in generic cases, probably without manuals, but I'm not interested in those. The only complete game they had was PGA Tour '08 which I'm somewhat interested in, but I think I'd rather wait for PGA Tour '09 to come out at the end of the year and instead buy '08 for cheap. Of course when that happens, I'll probably decide that I'd rather wait until the end of the next year when PGA Tour '10 comes out and instead buy PGA Tour '09 cheap. Hmm....

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Any idea what Final Fantasy tactics for GBA goes for at gamestop? Everytime I'm there it seems to be a different price ranging from 12.99-24.99[/quote]
It's $17.99. You could probably find a new one being clearanced out at some stores for a cheaper price.

[quote name='crunchewy']Stopped at a local GS finally today, but it was pretty much picked clean.[/quote]
Same deal here. Shelves were pretty bare, and, well, some things aren't a bargain at any price.

I've been waiting months for the THREE GS near me to get any used copies of Phoenix Wright 2 or 3 and nothing! Everyone has Ace Attorney but thats it

depressing seeing this coupon now

[quote name='CombatCraig']I've been waiting months for the THREE GS near me to get any used copies of Phoenix Wright 2 or 3 and nothing! Everyone has Ace Attorney but thats it

depressing seeing this coupon now[/quote]
Funny how they can't get rid of AA now yet couldn't get it in stock when it first came out.

Got Animal Crossing for a whopping deal of $25.43. I can believe this game is still going for $30 used! But, it's fun game that a lot of my friends have, so eh. I might go back and get Contact (17.99) tomorrow.

Does anyone know the price of the first Phoenix Wright game at GameCrazy?

I'm looking to get in to the series and I wanted to know if this deal was the best way to do so.

I visited a second GS and this time found some good stuff. I picked up a pristine and complete copy of Contra 4 for $17.49+tax (that's $18.36 here) after coupon and Edge. Yeah! Double yeah as this is a $2 Edge card, thanks to that other thread. This GS had quite a few complete games available, including Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, though I didn't pick that up. I was also hoping to find Mario Hoops 3-on-3, but no such luck.

Well I will be trying this tomorrow to see if I could get PW: T&T, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Advance Wars: Duel Strike.

And hell will then freeze over but its worth a try.

Boo every Gamestop I've been to since November has been completely cleared of any worthwhile DS games. I still haven't been able to use the B2G1 coupons at all.

Picked up a "used" complete copy of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story and and cart-only Game & Watch Gallery 4 (both GBA) for $15-ish after tax, using both the coupon and Edge card. The G&W4 label is a bit scuffed, and I've seen better at other stores, but I'm not going to make an additional trip for a $5 game. I'd really like to get a boxed copy some time, though. I was hoping to find a Phoenix Wright 1 to replace my mysteriously misplaced copy, but no luck at this particular store.

There was a cart-only Yggdra Union for...$12.99?...but I'd rather have my Atlus games complete, being that they are generally collector's items by default.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Picked up a "used" complete copy of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story and and cart-only Game & Watch Gallery 4 (both GBA) for $15-ish after tax, using both the coupon and Edge card. The G&W4 label is a bit scuffed, and I've seen better at other stores, but I'm not going to make an additional trip for a $5 game. I'd really like to get a boxed copy some time, though. I was hoping to find a Phoenix Wright 1 to replace my mysteriously misplaced copy, but no luck at this particular store.

There was a cart-only Yggdra Union for...$12.99?...but I'd rather have my Atlus games complete, being that they are generally collector's items by default.[/quote]

How do you know if GBA games come with the box and manual? All the GS around me just have the carts in the case. Do you have to ask if they have the box and manual? Sorry I don't know this as I never bought a used GBA game from them before. A GS near me has both Summon Nights and I would like to pick them up if I know there is a chance they could have the box and manual.

Woohoo! Just got from my 3rd purchase using this coupon.

Picked up RE for about $12.50 and Trauma Center for about $18.

Thanks again CAG!! :)

nice work on Contra 4. That game will beat you senseless and leave you choking on your own blood while it has its way with your mother.

It's fun!

[quote name='jer7583']nice work on Contra 4. That game will beat you senseless and leave you choking on your own blood while it has its way with your mother.

It's fun![/quote]
You know, I had this game in hands more than once, but I always put it back on the shelf. I enjoy a good game, and while I have not played it, I keep hearing how it isn't hard, but that it is INSANELY HARD... I really don't want to put my DS at risk of being thrown across the room. :bomb:

bread's done
Back