20% off at Bioware Store (last day)

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I wish I saw this sooner, but Bioware is having a storwide 20% off sale with the code ME2PS3. The sale was valid all weekend and ends today!

They recently added a new mini Litho pack as well featuring The Illusive Man (my personal fav) and Normandy. They also have a bunch of other new stuff including new Dragon Age shirts, etc..

http://biowarestore.com/

thanks, I never noticed those mini lithos.... the 20% just covers the shipping but still a good deal IMO.

If you want to extend the savings a bit, the code applies to gift cards as well, so you can buy a gift card at a discount (like a $100 GC for $80), THEN get what you want with the code and save a bit more $$$

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']thanks, I never noticed those mini lithos.... the 20% just covers the shipping but still a good deal IMO.

If you want to extend the savings a bit, the code applies to gift cards as well, so you can buy a gift card at a discount (like a $100 GC for $80), THEN get what you want with the code and save a bit more $$$[/QUOTE]

Does that seriously work???

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']thanks, I never noticed those mini lithos.... the 20% just covers the shipping but still a good deal IMO.

If you want to extend the savings a bit, the code applies to gift cards as well, so you can buy a gift card at a discount (like a $100 GC for $80), THEN get what you want with the code and save a bit more $$$[/QUOTE]

Now the real question is... Can you buy a gift card with a gift card? Times like this I regret not having more of an income!

Still waiting on my giftcard code. I wonder if it will get here b4 the coupon code expires. I'll let you know how it works out.

For anyone eyeing them:

Just got the N7 hoodie a couple weeks ago, and I have to say. It was worth every dime. Aside from looking sleek and getting to be a complete and total Mass Effect fanboy, this is easily the most god damn comfortable hoodie I have ever owned. Very soft and comfy. Perfect for all your Reaper fighting needs.

The reason I post this being, with the 20% I personally would say they're a worthwhile investment. Speaking with some bias as a bit of a fanboy though. Take it as you will.

ARG. I totally missed this. I've been waiting for a cheaper price on that Mass Effect hoodie. :(

Got my giftcard code this morning and the 20% off code is no longer working, so I guess I can't test the double-dipping theory. But the thought of my new ME2 hoodie is already warming my heart;-)

I didn't even luck out on a GC. I got an email saying "thank you for contacting customer service" (which I never did), followed by an email literally one minute later saying "paypal has denied your payment, the order has been cancelled". Well, they took my PP payment for a litho five minutes before the GC order, and my PP account isn't lacking funds or anything... what gives?

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I didn't even luck out on a GC. I got an email saying "thank you for contacting customer service" (which I never did), followed by an email literally one minute later saying "paypal has denied your payment, the order has been cancelled". Well, they took my PP payment for a litho five minutes before the GC order, and my PP account isn't lacking funds or anything... what gives?[/QUOTE]

All I bought was a gift card and I got the same exact thing as you.

bread's done
Back