20% off at Meijer Saturday

NateNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Taken off of SD as they take from CAG as well, but at least credit is given here!

"This Saturday, Meijer is going to have another Super Sale again. It has a 20% off coupon in the ad for general merchandise. Good for video games and consoles (Sweeten the PS3 deal). In addition, you may choose your method of payment this time to maximize saving (e.g. if you have any left over $30 coupon or credit card with further rebate or discount)."

Coupon: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3360/20offah8.jpg
You can also get the coupon from the instore ad

EDIT: Fixed Picture Link

meijereo5.jpg

ha, looks like we both got it at the same time. In any case, it appears that the coupon will be in the instore flyer. But maybe I read the link wrong.

[quote name='Deathmonkey']Anyone know if Meijer is doing the $100 Blu-Ray Gift card thing like Wal-Mart and Best Buy are?[/QUOTE]

Doubtful. YMMV, I suppose.

Ugh, Meijer supposedly carries the Toshiba HDTV I want (according to their website, anyway) but of course once I actually go to a Meijer it's all 4th-tier brands I want nothing to do with.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Doubtful. YMMV, I suppose.

Ugh, Meijer supposedly carries the Toshiba HDTV I want (according to their website, anyway) but of course once I actually go to a Meijer it's all 4th-tier brands I want nothing to do with.[/QUOTE]

Check 6thave.com I ran into the same thing with my Toshiba purchase middle of the year last year. Does the coupon work online?

I love my Toshiba LCD just so you know!

[quote name='nate88']Taken off of SD as they take from CAG as well, but at least credit is given here!

"This Saturday, Meijer is going to have another Super Sale again. It has a 20% off coupon in the ad for general merchandise. Good for video games and consoles (Sweeten the PS3 deal). In addition, you may choose your method of payment this time to maximize saving (e.g. if you have any left over $30 coupon or credit card with further rebate or discount)."

Coupon: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3360/20offah8.jpg
You can also get the coupon from the instore ad

EDIT: Fixed Picture Link

meijereo5.jpg
[/quote]

At least you can credit the guy who posted it, thats the least you could do.. sheesh.

[quote name='Deathmonkey']Anyone know if Meijer is doing the $100 Blu-Ray Gift card thing like Wal-Mart and Best Buy are?[/quote]I doubt it too but that would be nuts if they did.

Seems like there is not a $100 gift card for the PS3 at Meijer but this week they are running a mild deal:

Buy a PS3 and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue and get a coupon for $50 off your next video game purchase. Its in their ad this week.

[quote name='Deathmonkey']Seems like there is not a $100 gift card for the PS3 at Meijer but this week they are running a mild deal:

Buy a PS3 and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue and get a coupon for $50 off your next video game purchase. Its in their ad this week.[/quote]

If you can combine that deal with the 20% then it's actually not half bad.

That would mean a 40g PS3, GT5P and basically another free game for around $370.

Grabbed a 360 with the coupon. I saw this one guy making rounds; buying one item, taking it back to his car and then coming back to get another item.

If you open a credit card, do you get the extra 10% or 15% off on top of the 20%? Just curious....I know that is the deal Meijer sometimes runs.

Just got a 360 Pro using this coupon - added two year replacement plane which kicks in after the Manufacturer Warranty expires. My 360 is covered for 5 YEARS!!! $296.79 + $39.99 replacement . Any recommendations on first purchase games?

[quote name='doubledown']If you open a credit card, do you get the extra 10% or 15% off on top of the 20%? Just curious....I know that is the deal Meijer sometimes runs.[/QUOTE]

The credit card deal right now is 10% off your first purchase.

All the PS3's were gone by noon at my Meijer in Brighton, MI. I've never seen that happen before. There's always 3-4 PS3's in stock.

[quote name='doubledown']If you open a credit card, do you get the extra 10% or 15% off on top of the 20%? Just curious....I know that is the deal Meijer sometimes runs.[/QUOTE]

The credit card deal right now is 10% off your first purchase.
AND, for purchases over $199, you get 12 month same as cash financing, so you can buy that ps3 and not pay for it for a year.

All the PS3's were gone by noon at my Meijer in Brighton, MI. I've never seen that happen before. There's always 3-4 PS3's in stock.

hmm, very tempting since I work there i'd get a total of 30%. But I think i'm gonna have to hold off since I got too much to play atm as it is.

bread's done
Back