CAGiversary!
Check yo emails.
Email is titled: (Your PSN ID), see what's new this week
Takes 20% off entire cart
Code expires 11/13
Not everyone gets one so YMMV.
My email arrived at 9:50 PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a code that I won't be using. PM me if you still need one.

Edit: And it's gone.

I have a code that I'm pretty sure is the 20% off one, but I'm not sure since it's not labeled.  PM me if you want it.

Edit: gone.

8LOwUOw.png
I have a code that I'm pretty sure is the 20% off one, but I'm not sure since it's not labeled. PM me if you want it.

Edit: gone.

Hey everyone. I received one of those emails from PS re: 20% off codes. I have far too much backlog and nothing on sale that I want/need so if anyone still wants one, PM me and it's yours! Thanks. 

I never get the playstation newsletter, anyone ever able to fix that? Looked around online and it seems like they dont have a fix.

Has anyone used one of these and the coupon that comes with the pro? Don’t want to waste this one if it will invalidate the other which doesn’t expire for awhile

I'd love to know this as well. Tried switching emails, reached out to troubleshoot w/ customer service, and still can't get them. Sucks to always miss out on these 20% coupons.

I never get the playstation newsletter, anyone ever able to fix that? Looked around online and it seems like they dont have a fix.

where is option to put the code in PSN store (online)? I dont see it

does it only work in the console PSN store?

nevermind...

I found it in the console.

Okay guys, I've decided to give away my code after I decided that I'm not going to spend and use my money instead for my vacation...which I am leaving to the airport in a few hours.

Anyway, here is the coupon code but I intentionally left 3 characters omitted.

Hint: Always Anti-Trump, Always Fake News 

​
L7JC??7FT?
 ​

Have a safe Thanksgiving all! Hopefully there are some decent deals I can pull the trigger on when I arrive back on US Soil on Cyber Monday.

Okay guys, I've decided to give away my code after I decided that I'm not going to spend and use my money instead for my vacation...which I am leaving to the airport in a few hours.

Anyway, here is the coupon code but I intentionally left 3 characters omitted.

Hint: Always Anti-Trump, Always Fake News

L7JC??7FT?

Have a safe Thanksgiving all! Hopefully there are some decent deals I can pull the trigger on when I arrive back on US Soil on Cyber Monday.
I'm confused - how do you fit "Intelligent People and Fox News" into those spaces?

Had to talk myself out of using it for LEGO Marvel 2 (not sure if it is even applicable).
Buying LEGO games for full price is probably one of the worst decision a gamer can make.

Oh well, I’ll decide tomorrow. Probably will be HZD DLC.

Yeah, that's why I was hoping someone might pass a code on to me.  So much DLC that never goes on sale naturally...  :wall:

Had to talk myself out of using it for LEGO Marvel 2 (not sure if it is even applicable).
Buying LEGO games for full price is probably one of the worst decision a gamer can make.
Yeah, the fact hat the PC versions are $20 cheaper at launch makes me wait for a deep discount on Lego games.

Anyway, is the Playstation Store down for everybody? I keep getting errors on the website and my PS4 locked up when I tried to check to see if the dropped codes had been lurked.

Really trying to justify buying some of these games but my plus just ran out and it kinda kills the deal so here's my code for somebody!

5HJT3967RH

bread's done
Back