$20 off Crysis 3 on Amazon.com Coupon (DEAD)

Does it say anywhere how long this code lasts? As of now it would only bring down the 360 and PS3 versions to $25.99 and $24.99 but that's pretty much what they go for on Warehouse Deals.

It'd be fantastic if this code lasts for a while and a $30 sale pops up.

Edit: Just saw that their FB page price, through which you presumably have to check out, is higher than the price on Amazon's site, what a bunch of bs.

Edit 2: Never mind, no trickery is going on

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']
Edit: Just saw that their FB page price, through which you presumably have to check out, is higher than the price on Amazon's site, what a bunch of bs.[/QUOTE]

It's because it's a 3rd party seller that has it for cheaper. Amazon's price is the one that gets added via Facebook.

[quote name='Dysheekie']It's because it's a 3rd party seller that has it for cheaper. Amazon's price is the one that gets added via Facebook.[/QUOTE]

Ah, my mistake

Keeps saying page not found for me..?

EDIT: had to like the page on fb first. I went ahead and ordered. For $30, seems like a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, got one code. No disclaimer about the code expiration date, so I suppose I can use it in the next days, weeks or months.

[quote name='FerDK']Thanks OP, got one code. No disclaimer about the code expiration date, so I suppose I can use it in the next days, weeks or months.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I'll wait until it hits < $35. If the code expires by then, no big loss.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Guessing this is dead now:

This campaign is over. Thanks to all who joined us![/QUOTE]

Are you not sure? Why not click the link and like the page to see if the deal is dead?

If it is I'll update the title. When I click the link it seems to be going on still.

[quote name='Revanchist']Are you not sure? Why not click the link and like the page to see if the deal is dead?

If it is I'll update the title. When I click the link it seems to be going on still.[/QUOTE]

WTF, it's working for you? I clicked it and all I'm getting is this:

RTh7QQ8.jpg

I even liked it, and still no change. Maybe it's working for other people I suppose...

bread's done
Back