20% Off Demigod Pre-Order & Sins of a Solar Empire

Plac1d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Use coupon SURVEY-2008 to receive 20% off on all Stardock's PC titles. I listed the digital download prices here. The games are available in boxed retail copies as well, but the $7 shipping sort of kills the deal. Ends on 09/30/2008.

Demigod (Pre-Order) - $33.71
Sins of a Solar Empire - $29.96

Other games that may interest you:

Political Machine 2008 (New)- $14.96
Galactic Civilizations II: Gold Edition $33.71
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Bumdle
$44.96
Or any of Galactic Civilizations II games and expansions separately HERE.

(Stardock also develops a number of PC utilities such as Object Desktop and WindowBlinds found here that is part of this deal too .)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DukeEdwardI']pre-ordering Demigod gives access to the beta??? you can count me in for a pre-order. any idea when that beta starts?[/quote]

hi there, Demigod Beta 1 has already started, and i'm not entirely sure, but the cut-off date for people pre-ordering demigod in order to get into the beta is one week from its release date, which if i recall correctly was on the 5th of this month.

Good deal, finally got Sins of a Solar Empire. Also, the Political Machine is pretty fun, so long as you take a break every now and then because it can get repetitive.

So tempted to pre-order Demigod. Bought Political Machine, been meaning to for a while. Sins of a Solar Empire is also very tempting, but I should DL the demo to make sure it'll run on my laptop. Thanks OP :).

im confused... Sins is listed with..

"The Collector's Edition includes the following bonus items: a foldout tech-tree poster, artwork posters, a hotkey card, and a music CD."

so how does that work for the digital version? ..both are listed under the collectors edition so I assume it's the same product minus the disc...

in case anybody is still playing the beta, there is an update coming out for it in a week or two. possibly adding another demigod, a stats screen at the end of each match and some gameplay changes.

http://forums.demigodthegame.com/324115

i'm having fun already and the game will only get better! $33 bucks which i think will be well spent if they continue to go in the direction they are going!

[quote name='Cmosfm']I'm selling new copies of Sins Of A Solar Empire on ebay, regular edition, for 19.99 plus 4 bucks shipping...

...snip...

I've got a lot left, so if you want one either buy it now on that and I'll relist a new one or just PM me.

Don't mean to whore out my own shit, but I've just got a better deal than in the OP.[/quote]

Throw the community a bone. Where did you get your pile of retail box versions? I am assuming you paid between $5-10 for each, maybe less.

bread's done
Back