20% off E3 preorders at bee.com

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just in case you're not following the twitter feed, there's a nice code out at the moment for 20% off preorders at bee.com - just use the code "PREORDER20" at checkout.

Cheers, ordered myself Skyrim hope their shipping is good still for saving 4.50ish off the next cheapest price a few days late would be fine

http://support.bee.com/home

We aim to make pre-ordering an item as easy and stress-free as possible. When you pre-order an item from us, you won't be charged until your item is dispatched. In addition, if the price drops between you placing an order with us and the release date, you will automatically be charged the lowest price when your item is sent.

We aim to deliver all new releases on the day they are released. We will therefore ship your item to you in advance of the release date to ensure timely delivery. Occasionally issues with the postal service may mean that your item is delayed, but we will aim to minimise disruption wherever possible

Thanks - I couldn't find that - obviously wasn't looking hard enough. Pre-ordered myself a copy of Mass Effect 3.

Glad to help bud ;)

They were pretty good when i pre ordered Homefront, it landed on the Wednesday and money was taken when it was dispatched.

bread's done
Back