20% Off General Merch. at Meijer (w/Meijer Credit Card) 4/21-4/22 (PS2 for $103.99)

harperr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Meijer has a 20% off general merchandise & apparel deal this Friday and Saturday when you use your Meijer Credit Card. The ad has the PS2 listed with its "New Low Price" of $129.99. So $129.99 less 20% equals $103.99.

[quote name='wbc1228']I wish there was a Meijer near me. I don't need a ps2 but Meijer just seems to be so much better than Walmart/Target.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, they got great sales on video game and hardware.. I remember gettings a DS for $99 last november..I also know they had slim PS2 for $99 a few weeks before that DS sale.. they had a clearance of GameCubes for $50 when the one near me opened about a year and a half ago.

FYI, these deals are usually stackable with the employee discount card (10%), so if you know an employee borrow their card.

What if I dont have a meijers credit card?? If I sign up for one, do I get anything extra aswell?? Like another 10% off to stack on top of the 20% off?

Dang it, because I was going to go to Meijer, on that type of weekend, to buy a PSP, but I ended up already buying one. I might just go buy a game like Daxter or something, on that day.

[quote name='Prepster']What if I dont have a meijers credit card?? If I sign up for one, do I get anything extra aswell?? Like another 10% off to stack on top of the 20% off?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you get an extra 10% off & a free 12pk of pop.

Anyone know if this is available online? Because if it is, I may try n get my one friend to sign up for the Meijers credit card and get the 20-30% off and get me a PStwo for $90.99 before shipping(with the 30% off).

If it isn't available online, I suppose I COULD get her to take a trek to the 'nearest' Meijers to us(a paltry 5-6 hours drive) and do everything IN store.

LOL But that would just be too much of a pita.

Now, if one of the FYEs around here still had the $30 rebate sign up for the PStwo and they drop it universally to $129.99, maybe I could swing a loophole, get the PStwo for $129.99 then do the $30 rebate n get it for $100 final cost.

This is gonna be a weird week for me, I think, with this supposed PStwo drop.

better hope the AD really has the 129.99 price tag in it cause Meijers waits 2-3 weeks before dropping prices after a price drop

they was still charging 39.99 for nba live 2006 when it was 29.99 everywhere

I can tell you, working in a Meijer store, and having seen the weekend ad, that the PStwo pricedrop IS in the ad. it will be honored, and will have the eligiblity for the 20% discount with the Meijer credit card. apply for a Meijer credit card, and you'll also get the aforementioned extra 10% off, and a 12 pack of pop. sweetness 3 is if you know someone who works there, the employee 10% will stack on top of THOSE as well.

To sum up: if you apply for and are approved for a meijer card, and know someone who's discount card you can "borrow", and buy a pstwo, it should cost you 84.23, plus tax.

You're welcome.

Slight aside: if you DO get the meijer Credit card, pay it off ASAP. IIRC, they run at about 16.99% interest. just an FYI.

Are you sure this is for every meijer? This would be an awesome deal if true.

I don't see anything on the website about this, but I do see a special 20% off if you sign up for a new meijer card at their new store, in IL.

How will we know? When do they put the "2 day sale" ad's online?

And if it starts on Friday, can I got at midnight on Thursday and have it work at 12:01???

[quote name='bstein14']Are you sure this is for every meijer? This would be an awesome deal if true.

I don't see anything on the website about this, but I do see a special 20% off if you sign up for a new meijer card at their new store, in IL.

How will we know? When do they put the "2 day sale" ad's online?

And if it starts on Friday, can I got at midnight on Thursday and have it work at 12:01???[/QUOTE]

the meijer service desk closes at 10 or 11 so you would have to go in tomorrow sometime to apply for one. When you do they give you a print out with your CC number on it and a coupon for 10 percent as well. Most stores computer systems change prices sometime between 12am-6am at the start of a new sale. Unless you run into some kinda shumuck It will either ring up or they would adjust it manually to match the ad.

Also if you do apply for a card pay it off right away. 16-30 % is WAY to much for a credit card today. good luck all.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Booo. Change thread title to add "w/ Meijer credit card" or something. Got me all aroused for nothin'.[/quote]

Same here... was hoping to snag some DS games, but not at the expense of a new credit card...

wonder how your recept will look like if you buy a ps2 i wonder if it will say

PS 2 103.99 *after xxx***

total 103.99

or it will read

PS2 129.99

20% credit card discount

Total 103.99.....

if its the first way then Best buy might price match, but if it says 20% off anywhere on the recept they said they wont.... man i want a PSP from best buy.... guess i got to wait one more week can get a PSP from best buy next sunday for 180 after coupon

I just got a XBOX 360 Premium for $270 +tax here in Dayton Ohio

You got to get a credit card to get this deal.

I got 20% off for General Merchandise +10% for first time credit card use + they gave me a $10 gift credit for getting a credit card plus a free pack 12 of coke.

I went ahead and also got a 30 GB Ipod, extra wireless controller and two play and charge kits. Might as well since it was all 30% off.

My total for everything $561.55 after taxes it was $600.86.

I was very lucky cause it was the only premium they had. Most stores around here only have cores.

Can someone scan their recept .... i want to see what the recept looks like

So i know if i can take the recept over to Best buy and do a price adjustment

Friend got a Xbox 360 and was hoping to try to recover some cost .....

if someone could scan a recept so i can see how it looks on the recept

THANKS

I only saw a core unit at my local Meijer. I don't have the money yet for an X360, so I hope Meijer has another, when I'm ready to get one.

I did get two games at Meijer, for PSP.
Daxter
Darkstalkers Chronicles

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

If it isn't available online, I suppose I COULD get her to take a trek to the 'nearest' Meijers to us(a paltry 5-6 hours drive) and do everything IN store.
[/quote]

Driving 6 hours each way at $3/gallon gas (here anyway), probably will cost far more than you would save by getting 30% off.

TBW

So you caould sign up for the credit card (which is good for instore purchases only?) Get the 20% pay off the statement when it comes and then cancel it?

It's best to hold on for a card two years before you close them out. My dad works for a bank. They don't like seeing accounts opened and closed like that.

Plus hold on to it to get 20% off of the PS3 or Revolution. Meijers always has good deals.

Here's some good info about credit cards and and credit score.
I now have six credit cards and my credit score is above 800. So i don't listen to the two or three card rule. It's all about how much you earn and spend.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Banking/creditcardsmarts/P123470.asp?GT1=6705

My dad is a debt collector for Chase. My dad is pretty high up. I know if my dad talks to you, you are in trouble. He's the last person you talk to before he sends the deputy sheriff to seize property.

bread's done
Back