20% Off of BF4(PC) Pre-Order at GreenManGaming

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the best deal for BF4 pre-orders right now or did I miss something?
I think this is the best we've seen, yes.

I'm still waiting to find out what games are going to be included in AMD's "Never Settle Forever" program; we know there are more upcoming titles coming. If Saints Row IV is any indication, though, we won't know whether a game is a part of the program until a week after its launch - which is kinda lame. But nonetheless, I believe AMD has hinted that BF4 would be included - just rumor until its confirmed, though.

So why am I mentioning AMD's program? What benefit does that have to PC gamers who have not bought an AMD card recently? Well, the value of the game drops through the floor when all these "free game" keys go out to people. For instance, I purchased Batman: Arkham Origins for $20 from a guy who bought a new NVidia card recently and was selling his B:AO key. I entered the key on Steam, and now I'm all ready to go when B:AO launches October 25th (its already showing in my Steam library, though obviously nothing has downloaded for it). My point? There may be value in waiting, if you can hold off. But that season pass ("Premium edition") offer is tempting....

This isnt working for me. but im not sure *Inputting* it correctly. the codes goes in vouchers right?

Does anyone know if you get the keys when you pay or when the game releases?
With my two previous GreenManGaming pre-orders, I did not get the key until the game came out.

If memory serves, I gone my Tomb Raider key on the Friday before release day (Tuesday). And I actually got my Sleeping Dogs key on the late morning of its release (rather than at midnight - so that was annoying).

Of course, those were Steam games. I don't think Origin would be different, but I have no experience with pre-ordering an Origin game on GreenManGaming.

Thanks for the share...but its not working for me either. 

I copy and pasted and typed it lower and uppercase.

Good luck to all

thanks bizzquik! so far ive nevr had a problem with gmg, but ive never pre-ordered and as much as i like saving money, im leary that i wont get the keys when im ready as im taking the day off for the release..

oh and guys, this may or may not be, but i received this email from gmg with the same code, but it was because i had previously purchased FPS games from GMG. so, its possible if youve never bought an FPS from GMG, that code may not work :/ i havent tried yet

this is the disclaimer at the bottom of my email:

"*This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher, valid on Battlefield 4 (NA) and Battlefield 4 Premium (NA) ONLY. Valid until 1500UTC 30/09/2013.
Please Note: Some offers may be subject to region restrictions.
"

bread's done
Back