20% off sports games at gamecrazy

rigo707

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Well i went to gamecrazy got a street fighter 4 poster and i was looking at a sign in front of the 360 games that said super bowl special 20% off sports games i don't know how long its going to last most likely until around the super bowl starts

Nice, to bad i dont have one near me. But as a follow up

Super Bowl Special!** 20% Off All Used Sports Titles! *Includes all basketball, football, soccer, baseball, hockey, and boxing games. Offer good through 2/1/09. Not valid with any other offers, including MVP. **Game Crazy is not officially endorsed by the Super Bowl.

from the site

I'm sure they're using the trademarked "Super Bowl" with permission for this *cackle*. I haven't suffered the disappointment of not receiving a preorder from these losers (not yet anyway... I preordered a SF TE stick, so we'll see), but I recently shot off an email to them regarding the "free disc buffing" service the website and in-store flyers they had out both mention, with no fine print. The store manager insisted I was only due 5 free disc buffs for signing up despite none of the signage saying such. Then I emailed customer support. They took a week to get back to me and said, yes, I should be able to present my MVP card for free buffs and that they would be contacting the district manager to tell the employees such. Then a couple of days later, ANOTHER customer support person emails back saying I'm only supposed to get 5. So I don't know what to think.

Maybe this is stuff everyone already knows, about this company really not having their shit together, but I just wanted to rant.

The free buffing is actually VERY ymmv. One store that I know of, the manager was willing to buff as many as I wanted as long as he had the free time, while many have been VERY strict about the 5 when asked. I actually emailed gamecrazy once about it myself, and never received a response. All you need to do is look at the gamecrazy store itself to realize its pretty poorly thrown-together. They basically cleared out an eighth of a hollywood store, threw up some fencing and really crappy shelving units, and BANG we have a store within a store!

bread's done
Back