$20 off The Last of Us, $20 off Gran Turismo 6, $20 off BEYOND: Two Souls - Best Buy

This game is really stubborn with its price. MSRP is still $60. That's insane for a game that had been out as long as it has. Will get it at $20.
Which game, you didn't clarify. Last of Us has been 25 on black friday and as the above poster said it's still selling very well. Game has only been out 6 months and first party titles generally keep their msrp for quite a while.

FYI skyrim legendary edition 29.99 and Dishonored GOTY 24.99 are both on sale for good deals right now too. GC even cheaper...
the dishonored goty was this price a few weeks back as well, that's when i picked it up despite having the original unopened

Beyond two souls is my GOTY. I liked The last of Us but preferred B:TS. I thought Dishonored was average. I wasn't at all impressed but then I don't like stealth and you're told many times that you'll get the shit ending if you don't play that way then they give you 90% of weapons/powers for killing. Really bad balance.

the dishonored goty was this price a few weeks back as well, that's when i picked it up despite having the original unopened
I was one of the lucky few that was able to get my local Best Buy to see Dell's slip up on their site. Went in with a printout that showed the GOTY Edition on their site for $20, but the game was for the GH edition. Dell refunded my money, told me I could keep the game. So, I went to Best Buy, traded the game in, and they honored the printout, so I walked out with the GOTY copy for $15 after trade-in.

Apparently, if GCU members are nabbing these games for $32 after discount and coupon, then I say now is a good time to get the games. $25-$30 copies were very popular on Black Friday, so I would go for this, guys. Heck, if you need to ship it to your house, you do get free shipping for orders over $25.

I still have Dishonored (non-GOTY) sealed on my shelf as well.

Can anyone speak to if the DLC on the GOTY version worth picking it up at this price and trying to sell/trade-in the vanilla copy I have currently?

Can anyone speak to if the DLC on the GOTY version worth picking it up at this price and trying to sell/trade-in the vanilla copy I have currently?
Normally I'd say yes, but if the vanilla copy is still sealed on your shelf do you REALLY need the DLC for this game? I'd bet you will have a hard time selling the vanilla copy for a half decent price, and the DLC, while great, THAT important.

Normally I'd say yes, but if the vanilla copy is still sealed on your shelf do you REALLY need the DLC for this game? I'd bet you will have a hard time selling the vanilla copy for a half decent price, and the DLC, while great, THAT important.

If you can get the game and DLC for under $20 (especially used, since the DLC is on-disk, not voucher), then it is worth the buy.

You were "wait listed" during BF I presume?
I was one of the few that got my copies of Beyond and The Last of Us for the $25 price. The deals were gone in a matter of seconds, and I literally camped my computer at the moment they transitioned...$32 for each game this month is still a good deal compared to $48.

bread's done
Back