20% off used games - Gohastings

I would love to order some games from them,but since I have yet to receive the games I ordered from the 30% off sale I think I'll pass.

some nice PS3 deals

Dirt 2 $17.47 shipped
Two Worlds 2 $18.08 shipped
Just Cause 2 $18.27 shipped
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit $18.27 shipped
Ass Creed Brotherhood $18.28 shipped

some very decent deals but I've had a few too many bad experiences with them to risk making an order again. Would have to be 30% maybe.

[quote name='hwmusic']some very decent deals but I've had a few too many bad experiences with them to risk making an order again. Would have to be 30% maybe.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've ordered left 4 dead twice, and in both occasions they sent me defective games.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']Same here. I've ordered left 4 dead twice, and in both occasions they sent me defective games.[/QUOTE]

I find with gohastings that if you order like a less demanded game like a dynasty warriors game for example comes in better condition than a more demanded game like left 4 dead... idk maybe its just me...

tried to order valkyria chronicles for ps3 - got a cancelled/out of stock e-mail 30 mins later. still shows as available to order on the site.

first time i've had something cancelled by them - so, i'll still try to take advantage the next time a 20/30/40% off code comes around

Got Star Ocean: The Last Hope Internation for $21.44 shipped!
I'm going to be very pissed if this gets cancelled as I can't find this game at any Gamestop nearby!

[quote name='Nilbog']Do you know if there are any used books codes right now?[/QUOTE]

Jinglebells worked on a book for me, unless there's another reason my $10 book dropped to $7:

Just FYI Got all my games from the 30% sale. 5 of the 6 games came in great condition, LittleBigPlanet came in as the GotY edition even though it wasn't advertised as it. The only game that wasn't great was the original Motorstorm, which is an older game. It was pretty scratched up so I sent them an email with the order details and that I wanted to return one game, within 30 mins on Friday afternoon I had an email response with return instructions and prepaid packing slip. Also the order came in 2 deliveries, 1 game alone and 5 together (I mention this because people say they used to ship them all separately)

[quote name='kayatai']Just FYI Got all my games from the 30% sale. 5 of the 6 games came in great condition, LittleBigPlanet came in as the GotY edition even though it wasn't advertised as it. The only game that wasn't great was the original Motorstorm, which is an older game. It was pretty scratched up so I sent them an email with the order details and that I wanted to return one game, within 30 mins on Friday afternoon I had an email response with return instructions and prepaid packing slip. Also the order came in 2 deliveries, 1 game alone and 5 together (I mention this because people say they used to ship them all separately)[/QUOTE]

95% of the time, Gohastings is pretty good to me. I've only had a few problems with them.

[quote name='Danxx777']Jinglebells worked on a book for me, unless there's another reason my $10 book dropped to $7:[/QUOTE]

Code did not work on a $15 book

[quote name='dennisb407']Code did not work on a $15 book[/QUOTE]

Really? Im buying The devil's colony by James Rollins and its dropping from $10 to $7 when I use JINGLEBELLS. Are you sure your book is used?

[quote name='akir']Got Star Ocean: The Last Hope Internation for $21.44 shipped!
I'm going to be very pissed if this gets cancelled as I can't find this game at any Gamestop nearby![/QUOTE]
Just checked my email after I got off, and it's been cancelled! :(

Do these used games often have the included card codes still intact ? I.e. Bad Company 2's VIP code unused with the purchase ?

[quote name='MooHawk']Do these used games often have the included card codes still intact ? I.e. Bad Company 2's VIP code unused with the purchase ?[/QUOTE]

It's going to be a crapshoot, it may or may not. There is no answer that will answer it with any certainty.

[quote name='MooHawk']Do these used games often have the included card codes still intact ? I.e. Bad Company 2's VIP code unused with the purchase ?[/QUOTE]

probably not

bread's done
Back