$20 Paypal Payments or Referral Trade for TRAINN--need 360 Elite

Kauza

CAGiversary!
http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3909071

Hello friends!

I started a 360 Elite site a while back, but never finished it. Now, I think it's the time to get it done! I need only 4 more referrals. Here's how you can help!

Sign up under my referral link for 360elite4free.com and you'll get a 20 dollar PayPal payment. That payment will be sent when I see that your account has gone green for me. I'm a trusted, longtime member of this site, so you don't have to worry about not getting your payment!

Alternatively, I'm happy to do any TRAINN site that I do not yet have an account with (which is most of them created last year). Note that I won't do any non-TRAINN sites at this point due to a variety of problems that I had with them last time around. Check with me and let me know which site you want me to do, and I'll verify that I am able to do it. A few sites that I know that I CANNOT do:

360 Games 4 Free
PS3 4 Free

If you are interested in either of these, please either post here or, better yet, post here and PM me.

I'm glad to help you sign up, complete an offer, etc. Please don't sign up until you have contacted me, just in case I already received the 4 referrals that I need.

Please let me know of any questions that you have!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back