$20 Prize Every 2 Weeks

2Dskillz

CAG Veteran
Every 2 weeks LANgaming.net does a podcast called LANcast. and on every show questions are read about the current discussion topic (which is posted early in the forums). The best listener question wins a $20 gift card to Best Buy, Gamestop... most online available retailers. It is a small site, and currently does not have too many commentors so the chances are pretty good. Check out this weeks for a chance.

http://www.lost-entertainment.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33354#post33354

cool thanks but i have a problem. I am registering and when it gets to the part where it says Image Verification and i have to enter 6 digits, i dont see digits. its just random pictures.

[quote name='BustaBust']cool thanks but i have a problem. I am registering and when it gets to the part where it says Image Verification and i have to enter 6 digits, i dont see digits. its just random pictures.[/quote]

Ditto with me

I'm having the same problem with the image verification. This post made me so eager to try for the gift card but unfortunately someone must have messed up when creating the site. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Thank You, we are working on this now. If you would still like to enter this week you can email entries into [email protected]

Questions will be in regards to the following discussion topic:

Rhythm and Music Games. With the Success of Rock Band, Guitar Hero 4 are coming out with a drum set of their own, also Konami is taking a crack with its own drum set. Is this good for anyone? Do people who just spent $180 to get into Rock Band want to spend again? Does anyone have room for that many drum sets?

Thank You again, and I will post again when the forum registration is working.

The show is recorded on Friday. The questions are from listeners (for the contest) are read during the discussion. The show is posted on Sunday.

bread's done
Back