$20 Target Giftcard with purchase of $100 Xbox Currency today only

What makes this deal worthwhile is if you toss another $25 card (from the selection) onto the pile, it qualifies the extra $10 GC. Lukewarm without, but smoking hot with Red Card for a steep ~25% discount. Got $125 Xbox credit + $30 Target GC; not bad for $120.

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes this deal worthwhile is if you toss another $25 card (from the selection) onto the pile, it qualifies the extra $10 GC. Lukewarm without, but smoking hot with Red Card for a steep ~25% discount. Got $125 Xbox credit + $30 Target GC; not bad for $120.
Thanks for the tip! And thanks OP, grabbed $125. Will use $100 for Xbox and $25 for GrubHub. Good deal with redcard

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, you lost me - where is the extra $10 Target GC coming from? If I add the $100 game and grub + a $25 game and grub I still only see $20 as the offered Target GC. I tried swapping the second Game and Grub out for a Top Golf $25 as a test, but it's the same. Any idea what I'm missing from your suggestion?

Sorry, you lost me - where is the extra $10 Target GC coming from? If I add the $100 game and grub + a $25 game and grub I still only see $20 as the offered Target GC. I tried swapping the second Game and Grub out for a Top Golf $25 as a test, but it's the same. Any idea what I'm missing from your suggestion?
It’s really weird. You gotta add two of specific with specific amounts. I added $100 Xbox and $25 Home Depot and it worked.

It’s really weird. You gotta add two of specific with specific amounts. I added $100 Xbox and $25 Home Depot and it worked.
That doesn't work either (Game and Grub $100 + $25 Home Depot), it may not work for me for whatever reason then.

I'll keep messing around with combinations and see if something works, though.

bread's done
Back