$200 at BB and i need an MP3 player.

I recently got a Creative Zen Touch and really like it. So out of your choices, I'd get the Zen Micro.

Check into the Zen Touch. It's only about $30 more, and you'll get 20 gigs instead of 5.

[quote name='Final Starman']A shuffle? Blech, pass. I can pay $100 and get a lot more memory.[/QUOTE]

And you can get even more memory if you buy a normal HDD; and pay about 1/30th of the price per gig.

At least the Shuffle is flash based. Besides, 200 songs will last you a a battery charge, and changing playlists @ only 1GB while recharging is so quick and easy.

I'd say the Mini. I HAD the Zen Micro but the headphone jack messed up, but it does have features the mini doesn't like a radio and voice recorder, and another gig. But the battery doesn't last as long as the Mini's and I prefer the mini's wheel, lets ya constantly scroll. The Shuffle doesn't even have a screen......ewww lol.

I'd definitely go for the Pod Mini, although if you want to shell out the extra cash, buy the Zen Xtra 40gb. I have one and it pwns!

I love my Carbon so I'd recommend that, but if you ever have a problem with it, your fate is in the hands of God, especially now since Rio was cut up and sold off.

bread's done
Back