$200 Samsung BR for $200 @ Conn's

Considering Conn's is only located in Texas and Louisiana, this thread may be better suited for Regional.

Also, this is just my personal opinion, but Conn's is a terrible store to do business with. Back when my family was buying our first computer, they waited until after we had already paid to tell us they didn't have any, despite saying they had some in the back when they were showing us the floor model. After that, they insisted we leave our money their overnight to guarantee we get one off the truck the next morning. Bullshit. We took our money and left, and ended up finding a similar computer at Wal-Mart for almost $100 less.

But this was years ago. A more recent example of their bullshit would be this. I actually saw a commercial for them advertising this on BF, as if their $40 markup on a DS Lite is actually some type of deal. This would be sad even if they were hard to come by, but considering how easy they are to find and especially on sale during BF, there was no reason to get one from them.

I'm not one to tell people not to shop at certain retailers just because they screwed me over on something, but I just want people to know what kind of store they're doing business with. By all means, if you find this to be a good deal, go ahead and go for it (hell, I probably still would if they ever had anything worth getting from there, which they don't). I just want to warn people about how terrible a business they are, so they know what they're getting into.

bread's done
Back