2005 yahoo fantasy football

integralsmatic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone here wants to join my league. i have 8 teams in there already but im looking to fill up. the draft is in 3 days and the time i s at is 11:30 so here is the info to get in
league ID:5001
Password: football.

thanks
edit leau>league

[quote name='evilmojo12542']I would but am all ready in a yahoo league sorry[/QUOTE]

just come in man...be fun with more cags i still have spots left...

Integralsmatic tried to join your second league (200258) and recieved the following message:

This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

I entered info as you have in your post. Have I done something wrong?

[quote name='neudog']Integralsmatic tried to join your second league (200258) and recieved the following message:

This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

I entered info as you have in your post. Have I done something wrong?[/QUOTE]

It worked for me. Try it again.

well i set the league max to 12 and we have 8 again this is what the info you need to get in
bumpin this for more people

heres what you need

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1
Yahoo ID: 200258
Password: cheap

Join a custom league, and join an existing one, and input the info provided here

that is strange because we are nowhere at max yet....5 days till draft day CAGs

well we have an even 10 now.i set the league to 12 incase if there was an overload of people who wanted to play but if two more people dont come ill set to 10 and we can have the draft with 10 players.

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']sry i would do it but i can only do auto drafts. i got yelled at for trying to download java to do my one draft[/QUOTE]

wow well the draft is not until late night so it can accomadate any cag since its after work for many...

I'm in. I'm in as saseverclear with the team name of Hyperextended Wrists. Yea my yahoo login is a little out of date haven't used it since I played worms 2 like 5 years ago

bread's done
Back