2007 Comedy Central Thanxgivaway Wiikend

crushers11

CAG Veteran
Thanksgiving 2007 kicks off tommorow, and like most of u i am ready for some football turkey and sitting in front of the tv looking for codes from comedy central. this year they have a wii again up for grabs and that scion xD. so why dont we post codes here and ill update this post to keep it up to date or someone else can take over if they want, whatever u guys want. Happy Thanksgiving!

http://thanxgiveaway.com/enter_form.html

Thursday
goosebumps
piercing
south
shower
horny
cranberry
wingman
damp
hotel
bonding
casual
vacation

Friday
thigh
puka
overcast
regret
navel
awkward
college
cheating
lurid
splash
tattoo
barf

Saturday
cougar
wristband
booty
hookup
plymouth
tease
bodies
suntan
dudes
babes
carsick
wild

Sunday
chaperone
police
Inappropriate
rash
crowd
semester
shallow
blanket
frat
travel
skinny
cheap

thats it were done, thnx and gud luck to everyone, peace

Alright, I'm all over this :cool:

I had a bet with my friend that I would get a Wii for free by the end of this year, hopefully it will go through.

[quote name='DoubleOThrowed']can someone explain this to me..do i just wait until we have all 12 codes and enter??????[/QUOTE]

i remember a lot of people having trouble with this last year. as i understand it, u should just wait until u have all the codes for one day, and then enter all the codes for that one day. should be safe doing it this way. last year i recall people having trouble entering all the codes for all the days at the end (i.e Sunday)

[quote name='crushers11']i remember a lot of people having trouble with this last year. as i understand it, u should just wait until u have all the codes for one day, and then enter all the codes for that one day. should be safe doing it this way. last year i recall people having trouble entering all the codes for all the days at the end (i.e Sunday)[/quote]

thanks alot

[quote name='Wicked One 612']So do you just submit a new form every day?[/quote]

"At the end of each day, come back to this page, fill out
your information and the codes you've collected."

[quote name='EZRydr']"At the end of each day, come back to this page, fill out
your information and the codes you've collected."[/quote]

Cool, thanks man.

Wow, thanks for the answers.

I don't have the patience nor the time to collect them, but I'll gladly take advantage of your efforts. ;)

[quote name='yukine']Wow, thanks for the answers.

I don't have the patience nor the time to collect them, but I'll gladly take advantage of your efforts. ;)[/quote]

You can also thank the efforts of slick deals if we're all too lazy ;)

Umm well....I'd recommend you enter once a day, but you get 48 entries for the weekend. Just don't enter the same code twice =P
Expect more codes from meh today ^_^

[quote name='corsiva']fourth is...
regret[/quote]

Thanks for your efforts (and to everybody who contributed to the contest). I'm not sure when the code of the hour comes up, but I tried watching Comedy Central yesterday to help out and I couldn't stand some of the comedy routines LOL! :lol:

just wanted to thank corsiva for all the effort he has gotten most of the codes so far so thank a million. Also i was wondering if anyone got the fifth one between 4 and 5pm?

bread's done
Back