2012 Fantasy Football "Who should I start?" Thread

[quote name='winterice']I need a Kicker and Defense. Which two would you drop?

Michael Vick
Joe Flacco
Ryan Fitzpatick

Andre Johnson
Jordy Nelson
Brandon Lloyd
Kendall Wright
Danny Amendola

Marshawn Lynch
Beanie Wells
Peyton Hillis
Doug Martin
Rashad Jenning

Brent Celek
Heath Miller[/QUOTE]

Well seeing as how you didn't draft one apparently and there's still a few days before the season starts, I would acutally be looking to make a trade for a decent defense before taking the scraps left in free agency (kickers not so much, there are usually decent ones available post draft free agency). You could probably unload Jennings to a MJD owner for a decent deal.

To answer the question though who you ultimately drop depends on your format. If you can only play 1 QB there is no reason at all to have both Flacco & Fitzpatrick there so I'd probably drop Fitzpatrick. And unless the league is PPR or you have to play 3 WRs I'd boot Amendola. Amendola & the Rams are talking him up I know and saying he's totally healthy but his injury history is suspect and he'll probably never score big for you anyhow. Heath Miller is also an option to drop, like Amendola he's pretty good at what he does. i mean he's a pretty good TE, but not really a good fantasy TE.

[quote name='JStryke']Here's something I was offered today in my work league. A guy is looking to give me Greg Jennings and a low RB (maybe Michael Bush) for MJD and a low end WR. We're still in the talking stage, but with MJD's holdout going into the regular season it looks like. It's intriguing. Plus the league is PPR.[/QUOTE]

I'd say if I owned Forte that is a deal I'd probably take at this point. The question is what does the rest of your team look like? Do you have other RBs good enough that you can afford to sit on MJD and wait until the holdout ends? Same can be asked of your WR corp, is Jennings a significant enough upgrade that it really improves your team or do you already have 2 or 3 other WRs that can hold their own.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I'd say if I owned Forte that is a deal I'd probably take at this point. The question is what does the rest of your team look like? Do you have other RBs good enough that you can afford to sit on MJD and wait until the holdout ends? Same can be asked of your WR corp, is Jennings a significant enough upgrade that it really improves your team or do you already have 2 or 3 other WRs that can hold their own.[/QUOTE]

My top three is Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, and Reggie Wayne. I could get by with them, also having Titus Young and Kenny Britt worthy of note. RBs are a bit shaky, so it is tempting to trade for Jennings and maybe use someone else for another RB. Of course, instead of him giving me Bush, might see if I can get Doug Martin for him.

Only thing that worries me with MJD is, how long he'll holdout for. And I'd hate for him to miss time and his value keeps dropping.

Had a draft last night in my buddy's 10 person league. Standard NFL.com scoring. I picked 8th...

QB: Matthew Stafford
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Doug Martin
WR: Roddy White
WR: Demaryius Thomas
TE: Jimmy Graham
WR/RB: Torrey Smith
K: Dan Bailey
DEF: Eagles

BN: Matt Ryan
BN: Ben Tate
BN: Justin Blackmon
BN: Piere Garçon
BN: Titus Young
BN: Greg Olsen

Alright, who do you start between these two; Jordy Nelson and Brandon Lloyd.

I like Nelson but they're playing the Niners. I'm thinking low scoring game/possession. Also, G. Jennings is their No.1 WR and Rogers favorite target right?

Lloyd, on the other hand, is probably getting single coverage every game. Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez and Wes Welker should get all the defenses attention. Branch also got cut yesterday. Am I crazy to think every Brady-to-Lloyd is a touchdown waiting to happen?

[quote name='winterice']Alright, who do you start between these two; Jordy Nelson and Brandon Lloyd.

I like Nelson but they're playing the Niners. I'm thinking low scoring game/possession. Also, G. Jennings is their No.1 WR and Rogers favorite target right?

Lloyd, on the other hand, is probably getting single coverage every game. Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez and Wes Welker should get all the defenses attention. Branch also got cut yesterday. Am I crazy to think every Brady-to-Lloyd is a touchdown waiting to happen?[/QUOTE]

Can't go wrong with either the first week. If you don't like Nelson, start Lloyd.

[quote name='JStryke']My top three is Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, and Reggie Wayne. I could get by with them, also having Titus Young and Kenny Britt worthy of note. RBs are a bit shaky, so it is tempting to trade for Jennings and maybe use someone else for another RB. Of course, instead of him giving me Bush, might see if I can get Doug Martin for him.

Only thing that worries me with MJD is, how long he'll holdout for. And I'd hate for him to miss time and his value keeps dropping.[/QUOTE]

If you can make a trade of MJD/WR for Jennings/Martin, do that. I have Martin as a top 15 RB and Jennings is a huge upgrade for you. I don't have much faith in MJD with his holdout going on for as long as it has been.

Anyone doing daily leagues this year? Change it up every week for different players

Wanted to get your opinions on week 1
QB Alex Smith (SF-QB) $10,444
QB Andrew Luck (IND-QB) $13,226
RB Darren Sproles (NO-RB) $11,665
RB Matt Forte (CHI-RB) $13,626
RECEIVERS
POS NAME SALARY
WR Santonio Holmes (NYJ-WR) $8,712
WR Malcom Floyd (SD-WR) $8,919
TE Vernon Davis (SF-TE) $9,121
OTHERS
POS NAME SALARY
FLEX Anquan Boldin (BAL-WR) $8,980
FLEX Jahvid Best (DET-RB) $8,244
DST Eagles (PHI-DST)

[quote name='pbnate88']Anyone doing daily leagues this year? Change it up every week for different players

RECEIVERS
POS NAME SALARY
WR Santonio Holmes (NYJ-WR) $8,712
OTHERS
POS NAME SALARY
DST Eagles (PHI-DST)[/QUOTE]

Javid Best isn't allowed to play until week 7.

[quote name='pbnate88']Anyone doing daily leagues this year? Change it up every week for different players

RECEIVERS
POS NAME SALARY

OTHERS
POS NAME SALARY
DST Eagles (PHI-DST)[/QUOTE]

Looking at Dwayne Bowe to fill that WR slot

[quote name='DestroVega']Javid Best isn't allowed to play until week 7.[/QUOTE]

Lol, thought I took him out. Good thing you caught that.

how do you feel about Dwayne Bowe as a WR

We did our draft last week and here's the roster I ended up with:

QB: Mike Vick, Tony Romo
RB: Arian Foster, Darren Sproles, Benjarvis Green-Ellis, Ben Tate, Daniel Thomas
WR: Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Santonio Holmes, Demaryous Thomas, Brandon LaFell
TE: Jason Witten, Coby Fleener, Jared Cook
K: Robbie Gould
D: Detroit Lions

My league starts a QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, FLEX (WR/TE/RB), K, D.

Should I start Romo @ NYG or Vick @ Cleveland? I swore I wasn't going to go anywhere near Vick this year but he just kept dropping until he was by far the best value on the board.

I'll have an issue at TE as well. Witten is questionable for Week #1. If he can't go should I take a chance on the Stanford connection w/ Fleener(Bears passing D is average at best) or go with Cook?

[quote name='pbnate88']Lol, thought I took him out. Good thing you caught that.

how do you feel about Dwayne Bowe as a WR[/QUOTE]
Bowe is Moss-esque. He's talented and can blow up at anytime IF he feels like playing. The other issue is his offense. Cassel does not have a very strong arm and KC looks to be a grind it out offense this season with Charles/Hillis.

Glad I took Rashad Jennings as well since MJD is still holding out. I have him starting but have to watch out if MJD decides to stop being a pussy since he potentially could start.

I'm high on Dwayne Bowe myself, he looked like a player who was just never going to figure it out but it looks like he totally has. Their best option through the air. Have confidence drafting and playing him.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Who should I start for receiver #2: Maclin or Blackmon?[/QUOTE]

I'd say Maclin is the safer play until Blackmon proves himself.

[quote name='Chitown021']We did our draft last week and here's the roster I ended up with:

QB: Mike Vick, Tony Romo
RB: Arian Foster, Darren Sproles, Benjarvis Green-Ellis, Ben Tate, Daniel Thomas
WR: Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Santonio Holmes, Demaryous Thomas, Brandon LaFell
TE: Jason Witten, Coby Fleener, Jared Cook
K: Robbie Gould
D: Detroit Lions

My league starts a QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, FLEX (WR/TE/RB), K, D.

Should I start Romo @ NYG or Vick @ Cleveland? I swore I wasn't going to go anywhere near Vick this year but he just kept dropping until he was by far the best value on the board.

I'll have an issue at TE as well. Witten is questionable for Week #1. If he can't go should I take a chance on the Stanford connection w/ Fleener(Bears passing D is average at best) or go with Cook?[/QUOTE]

Vick all day long against Browns.
Cook would be the safer play, rookie TE w/rookie QB against a good, but showing age D? Take Cook.

I got the 3rd pick in a 12 man standard league, lol these guys ar not very bright almost all the starting qbs went in the first or 2nd round and it's not even 6pt passing tds.

1.Ray Rice
2.Julio Jones
3.Marshawn Lynch
4.Brandon Marshall
5.Steven Jackson
6.Torrey Smith
7.Peyton Hillis
8.Jay Cutler
9.Greg Olsen
10.Pierre Garcon
11.Texans D/st
12.Andy Dalton
13.Rashad Jennings
14.Kyle Rudolph
15.Mike Nugent

I win that league, 3 more drafts to go, one with some of you tonight.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']I got the 3rd pick in a 12 man standard league, lol these guys ar not very bright almost all the starting qbs went in the first or 2nd round and it's not even 6pt passing tds.

1.Ray Rice
2.Julio Jones
3.Marshawn Lynch
4.Brandon Marshall
5.Steven Jackson
6.Torrey Smith
7.Peyton Hillis
8.Jay Cutler
9.Greg Olsen
10.Pierre Garcon
11.Texans D/st
12.Andy Dalton
13.Rashad Jennings
14.Kyle Rudolph
15.Mike Nugent

I win that league, 3 more drafts to go, one with some of you tonight.[/QUOTE]

You can always have one bad week and get knocked out of the playoffs. Don't get too cocky.

[quote name='DestroVega']You can always have one bad week and get knocked out of the playoffs. Don't get too cocky.[/QUOTE]

Truth. And I dislike the receiver corp.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Dynasty league, standard scoring: Sanchez, Gabbert, or Fitzpatrick? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Gooo! I don't really like any of those options but I guess I would go Fitzpatrick.

With MJD back, how viable is Rashad Jennings? Should I even start him anymore. I know the coach said Jennings will be the starter but are we looking at one of those situation where he gets the first snap and then goes bench role after that? If they're split 50/50, is it better to start Peyton Hillis instead?

[quote name='winterice']With MJD back, how viable is Rashad Jennings? Should I even start him anymore. I know the coach said Jennings will be the starter but are we looking at one of those situation where he gets the first snap and then goes bench role after that? If they're split 50/50, is it better to start Peyton Hillis instead?[/QUOTE]

I think Jennings might be be worth starting in a flex for the first week, maybe two, but it's hard to say after that. Jacksonville is going to pound the ball, its only a matter of who gets the rock.

Speaking of MJD, that same guy gave me a new offer. Doug Martin for MJD. Could MJD have a bad year this year with the holdout? Maybe. But Martin is a rookie. He claims I need the help early in the first few weeks, but since Richardson might be out as well, I'm probably already screwed week 1 that I already think it's a loss in my mind.

At this point, I'm thinking I'll just hold on to him.

[quote name='JStryke']I think Jennings might be be worth starting in a flex for the first week, maybe two, but it's hard to say after that. Jacksonville is going to pound the ball, its only a matter of who gets the rock.

Speaking of MJD, that same guy gave me a new offer. Doug Martin for MJD. Could MJD have a bad year this year with the holdout? Maybe. But Martin is a rookie. He claims I need the help early in the first few weeks, but since Richardson might be out as well, I'm probably already screwed week 1 that I already think it's a loss in my mind.

At this point, I'm thinking I'll just hold on to him.[/QUOTE]

MJD led the league in rushing coming off a major knee injury where he also missed all of training camp. I wouldn't worry, although he will go from about 320 carries to somewhere around 240-260. I love Martin, have him on two teams, wanted him on three, but I would want more than him straight up.

howd i do?
2nd pick overall

QBTony Romo, Dal QB

Ray Rice, Bal RB
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
WRPierre Garcon, Wsh WR
TEAaron Hernandez, NE TE
FLEXDeMarco Murray, Dal RB
DEMelvin Ingram, SD DE
LBDeMarcus Ware,
PDraftCBBrandon Browner,
Sea CB
SEarl Thomas, Sea S
KRian Lindell, Buf
KRyan Quigley,
Broncos Coach C.J. Spiller, Buf RB
Alex Smith, SF QB
Michael Floyd, Ari WRSean Weatherspoon, Atl LB
DraftBench
Steve Smith, StL WR
Karlos Dansby, Mia LB
Kyle Rudolph, Min TE
Reggie Nelson, Cin S
Richard Marshall, Mia CB
T.J. Ward, Cle S
Jordan Cameron, Cle TE
Ryan Succop, KC K
Carlos Dunlap, Cin DE
Marquette King, Oak P

OK, I think for week #1 I am starting the following:

QB: Mike Vick
WR (2): Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald
RB (2) : Arian Foster, Darren Sproles
FLEX : Demaryous Thomas
TE : Jared Cook
K : Robbie Gould
D : Detroit Lions

[quote name='japaki']howd i do?
2nd pick overall

QBTony Romo, Dal QB

Ray Rice, Bal RB
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
WRPierre Garcon, Wsh WR
TEAaron Hernandez, NE TE
FLEXDeMarco Murray, Dal RB
DEMelvin Ingram, SD DE
LBDeMarcus Ware,
PDraftCBBrandon Browner,
Sea CB
SEarl Thomas, Sea S
KRian Lindell, Buf
KRyan Quigley,
Broncos Coach C.J. Spiller, Buf RB
Alex Smith, SF QB
Michael Floyd, Ari WRSean Weatherspoon, Atl LB
DraftBench
Steve Smith, StL WR
Karlos Dansby, Mia LB
Kyle Rudolph, Min TE
Reggie Nelson, Cin S
Richard Marshall, Mia CB
T.J. Ward, Cle S
Jordan Cameron, Cle TE
Ryan Succop, KC K
Carlos Dunlap, Cin DE
Marquette King, Oak P[/QUOTE]

3 K's? Never seen that in a league before

I was bored, so I joined a random draft on NFL.com (never played there before). Just completed it, and it's 12 teams, keep 3 each year. I had the first pick of the draft. Not PPR.

QB - Eli Manning
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Adrian Peterson
WR - Miles Austin
WR - Reggie Wayne
TE - Jermichael Finley
W/R/T - DeMarco Murray
K - Alex Henery
DEF - Pittsburgh
DL - Justin Tuck
DL - Chris Clemons
LB - Patrick Willis
LB - Von Miller
LB - Luke Kuechly
DB - Charles Woodson
DB - Ronde Barber

Bench - Andrew Luck
Bench - Rashard Mendenhall
Bench - CJ Spiller
Bench - David Wilson
Bench - Stephen Hill
Bench - Danny Amendola

Just finished our draft, a couple managers dropped out so we were left with a six manager league. Makes the roster that much harder to deal with now. Here's how my draft panned out as I was the 5th pick.

QB: Drew Brees, Michael Vick
WR: Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson, Frank Gore
TE: Vernon Davis (keeping an eye on Fred Davis and Jason Witten also since they're both still available)
K: Zuerlein (I decided to have a little fun and go with Greg the Leg since STL should, in theory, be able to get better position and he makes 50 yarders look like chip shots)
D: HOU

So, how'd ya think I did overall with my picks? I'm a bit iffy about some of them, but ultimately, I think I'm pretty happy, just wish I had been able to grab Graham or Hernandez early enough.

Here we go motherfuckers!!!!! God I can't wait for the season to start tomorrow. I've got Bradshaw going in the game but more importantly, the Giants begin their title defense!!!

Just had my draft with my family last night. I wasn't paying attention, so I ended up with a bunch of people on the same bye, and also ended up with both Falcons receivers. I had the third pick:
1-Lesean McCoy
2-Roddy White
3-Cam Newton
4-Julio Jones
5-Willis McGahee
6-Antonio Gates
7-Doug Martin
8-49ers D/ST
9-DeAngelo Williams
10-Nate Washington
11-Ryan Williams
12-Darrius Heyward-Bey
13-Sam Bradford
14-Stephen Gostkowski
15-Martellus Bennett
16-Tim Tebow

I can't wait for the season to start. Anyone doing Eliminator or Pick'em on ESPN? Any interest in a CAG group? I'm also doing a Perfect Challenge on nfl.com if there is any interest in a league/group on there.

[quote name='rhymenoceros']Just finished our draft, a couple managers dropped out so we were left with a six manager league. Makes the roster that much harder to deal with now. Here's how my draft panned out as I was the 5th pick.

QB: Drew Brees, Michael Vick
WR: Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson, Frank Gore
TE: Vernon Davis (keeping an eye on Fred Davis and Jason Witten also since they're both still available)
K: Zuerlein (I decided to have a little fun and go with Greg the Leg since STL should, in theory, be able to get better position and he makes 50 yarders look like chip shots)
D: HOU

So, how'd ya think I did overall with my picks? I'm a bit iffy about some of them, but ultimately, I think I'm pretty happy, just wish I had been able to grab Graham or Hernandez early enough.[/QUOTE]

I thought you did pretty well. I like your WR corp and you've got a couple solid QB's. Did Vick keep dropping in your draft too? The two big TE's went way early in my league this year. I had the first pick so I got Arian Foster. By the time the draft snaked back around to me in the second round Gronk and Graham were long gone.

[quote name='gravel']Just had my draft with my family last night. I wasn't paying attention, so I ended up with a bunch of people on the same bye, and also ended up with both Falcons receivers. I had the third pick:
1-Lesean McCoy
2-Roddy White
3-Cam Newton
4-Julio Jones
5-Willis McGahee
6-Antonio Gates
7-Doug Martin
8-49ers D/ST
9-DeAngelo Williams
10-Nate Washington
11-Ryan Williams
12-Darrius Heyward-Bey
13-Sam Bradford
14-Stephen Gostkowski
15-Martellus Bennett
16-Tim Tebow

I can't wait for the season to start. Anyone doing Eliminator or Pick'em on ESPN? Any interest in a CAG group? I'm also doing a Perfect Challenge on nfl.com if there is any interest in a league/group on there.[/QUOTE]

I did that last year. Both my QB's had the same bye week (Eli & Vick. I actually ended up dropping Eli early and grabbing Cam. Then, like a moron, I traded Cam for DJAX since my WR corp was so weak. Right after that was when Vick got hurt and DJAX decided not to try. Hopefully I will have better luck this year.

Trying to figure out what to do starting lineup wise in one of my leagues at running back. Assuming Trent Richardson is out for week one, Deangelo Williams gets the start. But not sure about my second spt.

MJD
CJ Spiller
Shonne Greene

Considering Greene against Buffalo's run defense. MJD is tempting, but I have to wonder how much he'll actually play week 1.

Figured i'd finally hop into this thread, loved it last year.

What yall think about a Harvin for Ryan trade. I'm half tempted to cancel it and wait and hope Ryan does blow up week 1. Although I think Harvin might as well early this year and I need WR help.. The guy has Dalton and Ponder as starters.

My team was last pick in a 12 man deep league, 6 points passing td

Week 1 starters
QB-Stafford
RB-Lynch, S. Jackson
WR-Austin, V. Jackson
W/R-Gore
W/T-Lance Moore
D-Ravens
K-Hartley

Bench
Ryan

Ridley
Felix Jones
Gerhardt

D. Moore
LaFell
G. Olsen
Burelson

Had first pick, 12 team league, point every 15 return yards:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Brandon Lloyd
WR - Robert Meachem
WR - Devin Hester
RB - Ryan Mathews
RB - Trent Richardson
TE - Brandon Pettigrew
Flex - Doug Martin
Flex - Leon Washington
BN - Kevin Smith
BN - Roy Helu
BN - Brandon Tate
BN - Jacoby Ford
BN - Jacquizz Rodgers
BN - Davone Bess

K - Garrett Hartley
DEF - Jets (going to stream defenses, I think)
D - Jean Pierre-Paul

Probably going to shuttle Ford for Preston Parker, since he's the slot WR for Tampa and he's returning both kicks and punts.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Had first pick, 12 team league, point every 15 return yards:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Brandon Lloyd
WR - Robert Meachem
WR - Devin Hester
RB - Ryan Mathews
RB - Trent Richardson
TE - Brandon Pettigrew
Flex - Doug Martin
Flex - Leon Washington
BN - Kevin Smith
BN - Roy Helu
BN - Brandon Tate
BN - Jacoby Ford
BN - Jacquizz Rodgers
BN - Davone Bess

K - Garrett Hartley
D - Jean Pierre-Paul

Probably going to shuttle Ford for Preston Parker, since he's the slot WR for Tampa and he's returning both kicks and punts.[/QUOTE]

You are HURTING at WR. But with a league that deep you're gonna have to hope something falls to you in the waiver wire. You also might consider Tate in the flex over Leon Washington, who is basically return man only at this point. Keep Jaquizz all season, should pay off later on.

EDIT: Just saw you get return yards. My bad, forget my Tate comment. You're still crazy thin at WR, even with Hester getting return yards.

So I dropped Benson and picked up Redman, which may have been a poor move. Should I start MJD? What about D, do I go with Bal or Seattle?

Ive also got 1 WR spot open this week, Boldin, Crabtree, DeSean Jackson, or Floyd ?

I'm in a 10 man ppr league. My team looks like this:

QB - M. Stafford
RB - D. McFadden
RB - T. Richardson
WR - A.J. Green
WR - G. Jennings
TE - V. Davis
Flex (QB/RB/WR/TE) - M. Colston
K - J. Hanson
DEF - Detroit
BN - W. McGahee RB
BN - T. Smith WR
BN - D. Heyward-Bey WR
BN - T. Young WR
BN - D. Williams RB
BN - M. Williams WR

I am very deep at WR seeing as I forgot to draft a backup QB or a QB i could use in flex.

What are your thoughts/comments on my draft please?

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Had first pick, 12 team league, point every 15 return yards:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Brandon Lloyd
WR - Robert Meachem
WR - Devin Hester
RB - Ryan Mathews
RB - Trent Richardson
TE - Brandon Pettigrew
Flex - Doug Martin
Flex - Leon Washington
BN - Kevin Smith
BN - Roy Helu
BN - Brandon Tate
BN - Jacoby Ford
BN - Jacquizz Rodgers
BN - Davone Bess

K - Garrett Hartley
D - Jean Pierre-Paul

Probably going to shuttle Ford for Preston Parker, since he's the slot WR for Tampa and he's returning both kicks and punts.[/QUOTE]

First overall pick and you chose Rodgers? Wow. Not trying to be an ass, but you kind of doomed yourself from the start. Your WR are horrible for a 12 team league considering, and you don't have much for bench options or even much room to make a move to acquire anyone with value at WR. Maybe try to trade Mathews or Richardson for top tier WR, since you have Doug Martin/Kevin Smith to take spots at RB. Or try to trade Martin now while his name value is pretty high, because, well... as a Tampa Bay fan, our expectations of having a big-time HB are always crushed. Lol. Hell, I'd even try to trade Rodgers to the guy that has Matt Ryan (considering he has someone else to pair with Ryan to make the trade worthwhile).

I may eat my words on this, but... Check the Waiver Wire for maybe Stephen Hill or Danny Amendola, they went undrafted in most drafts and should have decent seasons. Amendola should be Bradford's #1 target in StL, and Hill has been the only WR (on a short staff in NYJ) that appears primed to do, well, anything.

I do like the Leon Washington/Hester picks, but you can't really bank on returners from week to week.

[quote name='kube00']So I dropped Benson and picked up Redman, which may have been a poor move. Should I start MJD? What about D, do I go with Bal or Seattle?

Ive also got 1 WR spot open this week, Boldin, Crabtree, DeSean Jackson, or Floyd ?[/QUOTE]

I think it comes down to Crabtree or DeSean Jackson, and I'd go with the latter. Kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I may be the only guy that likes Benson in Green Bay. Rodgers may get the Packers close to the endzone a lot, and Benson is just that guy to punch it in for them. I like Benson in the long haul vs. Redman, where Mendenhall will obviously be back to claim what's his.

I dislike cutting Benson for Redman as well, Mendy already looking good they saying. Cedric in that offense won't have big yards but might have several games with Jerome Bettis like stat lines: 3 rushes, 3 yards, 3 tds lol

Seahawks over Ravens this week, but why do you own 2 D's? Draft 1 good D and 1 K play whoever in they bye week.

My Harvin for Ryan trade was denied and the guy txts me he'll give me Holmes instead. fuck him, watch him come begging in a few weeks after running with Dalton and Ponder. Plus this could be the 1st year Madden ruins 2 first round picks, I like Ryan backing up Stafford in 6 pt passing td league. lol

Edit: SIU, is there any QBs out there at all? I imagine with 2 being able to start most owners will start 2 every week plus have 1 benched.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DestroVega']Seattle is the best defensive team start this week[/QUOTE]

What about Houston? They play Miami starting a very raw rookie QB, missing three offensive lineman.

bread's done
Back