2013 Beta Shirt code Xbox avatar

Huh, weird. I got the shirt myself this way. While I didn't do this beta, I *have* done them in the past before. Maybe that affects it? What region are you guys? I wonder if that could play a part too. I'm in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost forgot I had these codes.

2013 Live Update Beta shirt (f)
GC4W3-K4M6D-W2CDP-WMTQF-K43HZ

2013 Live Update Beta shirt (m)
6TGY3-9PJYF-HRTJG-9RRMD-MMV4Z

I figured out the way it works.  Open up 2 tabs, on the first tab use the link that will take you to the page that still says "Xbox Beta".  Open up tab two and bring up xbox.com.  Sign in, and revert back to the first tab, click on the shirt you want and it should go through without giving you the 'validate' error message.  Hope this helps!

Also, here is a female Beta shirt:  TFM4V-XRTK7-CW6C2-P3Y4Y-3WRMZ

I figured out the way it works. Open up 2 tabs, on the first tab use the link that will take you to the page that still says "Xbox Beta". Open up tab two and bring up xbox.com. Sign in, and revert back to the first tab, click on the shirt you want and it should go through without giving you the 'validate' error message. Hope this helps!

Also, here is a female Beta shirt: TFM4V-XRTK7-CW6C2-P3Y4Y-3WRMZ
This did not work for me :/ The bad thing is, i was registered for the beta but the beta tab is not unlocked for me -.-

Thanks anyway :)

This did not work for me :/ The bad thing is, i was registered for the beta but the beta tab is not unlocked for me -.-

Thanks anyway :)
It works for all of my accounts. I just log into Xbox.com first then I went to https://xcl.xbox.com/Loot.aspx. Then there is a link for Xbox Beta at the bottom.

Try using some other Xbox account or just make a new one and try that.

bread's done
Back