Super Mario All-Stars

Donkey Kong Country

Tecmo Super Bowl

Street Fighter II

Super Street Fighter II

Tetris & Dr. Mario

Tetris 2

Total price: $6

Score.  Pictures to come!  Edit: Picture attached 7/20.  With that, I'm off to do a Library Relocation job an hour away, so I'll probably have a bulk post every 2 weeks or so!  I'll keep watching everyone else's finds though!  

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't find a lot of sales today, I guess last week was what most people went for, and I didn't feel like going out last week. No video games but I did find this awesome Grunty (from .hack) plush for $1. It's the big version and he still has his tag.
The little one came in the first Vol. anime DVD CE so a bigger one was sold seperately?

At this point in 2014, people should be paying you $25 to take their rock band stuff.
Actually in many areas people are looking like crazy for these and as others have said they sell for crazy amounts on EBay/Amazon especially if they are unstickered & in good shape.

Picked up a Super Nintendo, with cords, controllers AND 8 games including

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Super Mario All-Stars

Donkey Kong Country

Tecmo Super Bowl

Street Fighter II

Super Street Fighter II

Tetris & Dr. Mario

Tetris 2

Total price: $6

Score. Pictures to come!
u did better then me :(

I got gameboy advance games for total $6.

Zelda link to the past

Mario Pinball land

Lord of the rings two towers

super monkey ball jr

Man, keep reading and seeing other CAG here about the low prices they paid for stuff is crazy and puts me to shame.

Here are my yard sale finds for today. I had to deal with a flat tire this morning, so I didn’t cover as much ground as I wanted to. But I only ended up spending $10 today.

sHy2QUe.jpg

SALE #1

-Mario Kart Wii (Wii)

SALE #2

-Lost: The Video Game (XB360)

SALE #3

-Tetris CIB (NES)

-Dr. Mario CIB (NES)

-Klax (NES)

-Legend of Zelda (NES)

-SMB/Duck Hunt (NES)

-John Elway Quarterback (NES)

-Sonic 2 CIB (GEN)

-Arch Rivals CIB (GEN)

-Jurassic Park CIB (GEN)

-NFL Spots Talk Football 93 CIB (GEN)

-various NES posters/manuals

SALE #4

-Xbox 360 memory card

-PS2 Memory Card

-Gamecube/GBA Link Cable

Not much today. Someone apparently threw a dirty diaper into a box and then threw a pile of DVDs on top so the first yard sale I went to I got a nice handful of shit while flipping through DVDs. Great start to the morning.

Did find a super clean Game Boy Advance SP AGS-101 for $1, I also bought a dryer from them for $20 as it was only 2 years old and mine is from the 80s and on its last leg (I bought a foreclosed home years ago and should have known when they took everything, including copper pipes, that there was a reason they left the washer and dryer) so they ended up giving me all the junky girl games (Imagine series, Dora, etc.) they had for free.

Finally got a Saturday off. Went out for 5hrs today since noone wanted to go with......tons of "we dont have anything like that", "my kids would have to find in the basement", and a few "we still play ours", and one "nope youre the second person to ask". At least Ive only heard that last line once! I even asked at a couple houses if someone else asked for games. Sounds like most people want jewelry, bluray players, and.....knives. I left my number with 5 or 6 of the "basement" people. I had one old lady and her husband going back and forth about if they still had what I assumed was a R.O.B. for NES, he thinks they sold it but still have the box....I said Id take that. A couple others were vague about what they "might have" but it sound like Atari, SNES, or N64 stuff. 

Passed on a PS1, some meh games for it, and an Xbox DVD remote and sensor (im about to softmod mine anyways so I wouldnt need it). One lady said "you wouldnt want this? Its only $3 hun!" Just got done cleaning it all and its all working. (Magic Eraser actually like smeared the paint in some spots for some reason though) Good thing I still had my extra RF coaxial adapter.

Yard sailing is slow for me this year - most of my 2014 finds are Kijiji related. Waiting for a couple of yard sale related phone calls to come in and change my luck, though.

Gotta love Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey consoles. I found 2 separate ones a few years back. One was from craigslist. The woman met me at a Dunkin Donuts and seemed paranoid the whole time, paid her $50 and got the Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey.... and then she made sure to give me a book on chaos theory.  Weirdest craigslist transaction I've ever had. Anyway, that Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey had all but one game cart, and all of the TV overlays (both sizes!).

The other one I found was for a little less I link, super clean console & box, all the games, but no overlays.

If you're wondering why I typed Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey... google "Magnavox Odyssey Box"

Finally got a Saturday off. Went out for 5hrs today since noone wanted to go with......tons of "we dont have anything like that", "my kids would have to find in the basement", and a few "we still play ours", and one "nope youre the second person to ask". At least Ive only heard that last line once! I even asked at a couple houses if someone else asked for games. Sounds like most people want jewelry, bluray players, and.....knives. I left my number with 5 or 6 of the "basement" people. I had one old lady and her husband going back and forth about if they still had what I assumed was a R.O.B. for NES, he thinks they sold it but still have the box....I said Id take that. A couple others were vague about what they "might have" but it sound like Atari, SNES, or N64 stuff.

Passed on a PS1, some meh games for it, and an Xbox DVD remote and sensor (im about to softmod mine anyways so I wouldnt need it). One lady said "you wouldnt want this? Its only $3 hun!" Just got done cleaning it all and its all working. (Magic Eraser actually like smeared the paint in some spots for some reason though) Good thing I still had my extra RF coaxial adapter.

What system is that? Any info.

Funny you bring up the Odyssey 2, I put mine into storage today.

And all the games.  If I remember correctly I'm 8 games away from having the whole library CIB.

And I thought I was having a bad day... :lol:
I guess you could say I was having a shitty day.

I wish I could say it was the first time it happened, but have found raccoon or other wild animal shit in boxes that were obviously stored in barns/sheds. That and other gross stuff you accidentally tough is why I always keep jugs of water, Purrell and no water camping soap in my truck. There's many times after digging at yard sales I walk away and my hands are black in filth, and some yard sales have a high P&L factor.

Funny you bring up the Odyssey 2, I put mine into storage today.

And all the games. If I remember correctly I'm 8 games away from having the whole library CIB.
I have mine up in the closet. I pulled it out a few weeks ago to catalog what games I have. What's funny is it is the first console my mother ever bought me. Complete and in the box. Im at about 19 games, including Conquest of the World and The Quest for the RIngs. Two games that as a 8 year old we could never figure out, lol. How are you guys hooking them up to an HDTV? Would love to fire it up and play some Pick Axe Pete, lol.

Here is a pic of Conquest of the World

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24529]

So if it weren't for one sale this weekend (which advertised game stuff) I would have completely struck out. Thankfully this sale saved the day.

Those are just boxes for the Virtual Boy and N64, no styrofoam or anything. The Colecovision though was in the box, with the styrofoam, both controllers, and the power cable, only missing the switch box but I can use my Atari cable. It works great as far as I can tell, need to get a game to make sure but it powers on and says to insert a game on screen.

I was taking a chance on a few things. The guy had a few hundred systems and controllers and everything under the moon. He admitted though that 90% of it was untested. The Sega Sports Dreamcast sadly does not work. It powers on but won't spin the game. I may see about getting it repaired though, the sports version is hard to come by.

The controllers both work great, the wavebird has a slightly loose stick but it works well. The four N64 games were in a box of about 100 N64 commons he said he couldn't get working. They were super cheap so I took a shot. So far... I can't get them working either, ha ha. But I plan to get some good alcohol and give them a great cleaning and see.

The total I paid was $30.00 which is a fantastic price in my books. The wavebird isn't something I needed and that alone will make me my money back. Sadly somehow I lost the $10.00 in change he gave me somewhere between there and my next sale, which feels dumb. Even if I consider it $40.00 though, this is a great price to add a Colecovision to my collection, along with 3 system boxes.

Bing if you haven't already try taking the cart apart and rub the contacts with a pencil eraser until they shine then scrub with alcohol to clean them. 9/10 times that fixed games people told me they couldn't get working

I am guessing you could buy a regular dreamcast and switch the shells from the sports one. They made aftermarket colored shells for the DC at one point so it must be possible somehow..

So this just happened....

I was rained out all weekend. I check CL for yard sale ads today and nothing, just a few minutes ago (7pm) I found an ad that was posted in the wrong section so it didn't show up under Garage Sales, of course they had tons of games, N64's, a genesis, a bunch of genesis and n64 games, and a few other things. Since it was so late I decided I'll just email and see if they still have anything and I told them I would buy whatever they had. Here is the email she responded with:

$741

Everything is priced accordingly w/ a small discount:

2 nintendo 64 consoles

2 super nintendos

Sega genesis

Sega Saturn

2 sega genesis remotes

3 nintendo 64 remotes

2 sega remotes

Super Nintendo mouse

2 nintendo joy sticks

Nintendo arcade controller

14 nintendo games

1 nintendo game genie

Sega portable game system + game

2 misc controllers

13 genesis games

2 sega games

9 nintendo 64 games

LOL $741 at a fucking yard sale! She claims she "looked them up on ebay and discounted them from the lowest price" and BTW none of the games were anything good, its all commons like Sonic 2, excitebike, sports games, etc. I wrote her back with "is that what they sold for or is that what someone was asking for them? and why would anyone pay ebay prices at a yard sale? if I wanted to pay ebay prices I can stay at home and buy them on ebay. If you want ebay prices then I suggest you sell them on ebay and you can spend the time testing, cleaning, photographing, packing, and maling each and every item then pay the the 20% in fees that ebay and paypal takes out. " 

I am assuming she wont respond....seriously wtf is wrong with people? I know this happens ALL THE TIME now but it never ceases to amaze me what goes through people's minds; "hey, someone was ASKING X amount on ebay, so that means I can sell at my yard sale for the same price and I will be guaranteed to get that much money for it!"  The thing I don't get is when I emailed her I had to wait for her to "add it up", so I wonder what would have happened if I went to the actual sale? Was she going to look every item she had on ebay on the spot? Theres another guy here with an NES (oh excuse me...thats an NES 001) with 3 common games for $135...but he assures me he will go as low as $105! He has been holding his "yard sale" every day of the week for the past 3 weeks and literally not ONE item has sold yet

[quote name="crows in black" post="11941267" timestamp="1405898254"]So this just happened....

I was rained out all weekend. I check CL for yard sale ads today and nothing, just a few minutes ago (7pm) I found an ad that was posted in the wrong section so it didn't show up under Garage Sales, of course they had tons of games, N64's, a genesis, a bunch of genesis and n64 games, and a few other things. Since it was so late I decided I'll just email and see if they still have anything and I told them I would buy whatever they had. Here is the email she responded with:

$741

Everything is priced accordingly w/ a small discount:
2 nintendo 64 consoles
2 super nintendos
Sega genesis
Sega Saturn
2 sega genesis remotes
3 nintendo 64 remotes
2 sega remotes
Super Nintendo mouse
2 nintendo joy sticks
Nintendo arcade controller
14 nintendo games
1 nintendo game genie
Sega portable game system + game
2 misc controllers
13 genesis games
2 sega games
9 nintendo 64 games

LOL $741 at a fucking yard sale! She claims she "looked them up on ebay and discounted them from the lowest price" and BTW none of the games were anything good, its all commons like Sonic 2, excitebike, sports games, etc. I wrote her back with "is that what they sold for or is that what someone was asking for them? and why would anyone pay ebay prices at a yard sale? if I wanted to pay ebay prices I can stay at home and buy them on ebay. If you want ebay prices then I suggest you sell them on ebay and you can spend the time testing, cleaning, photographing, packing, and maling each and every item then pay the the 20% in fees that ebay and paypal takes out. "

I am assuming she wont respond....seriously wtf is wrong with people? I know this happens ALL THE TIME now but it never ceases to amaze me what goes through people's minds; "hey, someone was ASKING X amount on ebay, so that means I can sell at my yard sale for the same price and I will be guaranteed to get that much money for it!" The thing I don't get is when I emailed her I had to wait for her to "add it up", so I wonder what would have happened if I went to the actual sale? Was she going to look every item she had on ebay on the spot? Theres another guy here with an NES (oh excuse me...thats an NES 001) with 3 common games for $135...but he assures me he will go as low as $105! He has been holding his "yard sale" every day of the week for the past 3 weeks and literally not ONE item has sold yet[/quote]

Sounds exactly like the people in my area. Let them spend the $25-30 to put an ad in the paper and have nothing sell. (Or they can die under their hoard of bedbug infested copies of Shaq Fu). People here simply won't pay these prices and they aren't afraid to let the seller know that. In my area people have less than $10 in their pocket when they are yard sailing so there is basically no one in this area who even has $20-30 in their pocket when going out for this stuff let alone over $700...

This person obviously has no idea.. Calling controllers "remotes" is the first sign someone knows nothing about what they have when it comes to games. She didn't even list the proper names "aka sega portable console". It's almost all certainly untested stuff in unknown condition from a dealer.

It rained here all weekend too... That's ok I did other stuff instead of dealing with these kind of people.

yeah, I went to a couple sales...I actually FINALLY got a GBA 101, and for only 25 friggin cents!!! I took a break this weekend to actually PLAY some of these damn games for once

Nice finds this weekend! And so good to see that there are wavebirds out there that still have the receiver. I've got 2 I'm still waiting to try out that don't have receivers.

I know this is a video game site, but I bought a whole bunch (~300) of 70s rock records for $100 bucks. Only reason I'm excited is that the guy said he and his father have collected records for 30 years and have about 8000 they're looking to sell. Wouldn't be surprised if that's an exaggeration but we exchanged numbers and I should be able to go take a look this week.

Finds 10-12-13

This sale advertised games, only thing is it is out in the sticks.  I have no problem traveling for sales that are out of the way and usually have less traffic, they pay off sometimes.  I thought I was lost on a county road in the middle of corn fields when I see a small sale sign at the end of a driveway.  I pull in and there are tables set up but nobody to be seen.  After a minute or so a young lady appears with a toddler in tow.  There is a mix of games, anime and horror movies...... just in time for Halloween!

She held firm on the $10 for the Nightmare on Elm Street collection, but she did bump the boxed Dragon Quest VIII from $8 to $5, $1 each on the rest of the DVDs and Dark Shadows Blu was $4 (not worth it).  She threw in Mortal Kombat Trilogy PS1 for free.

Again the DVDs were $1 except for Ugly Americans which was $5 and the Blus were $4.  Army of Darkness was still sealed though the shrink wrap is quite tattered.  Tales from the Hood is long OOP and actually fetches a decent price though I won't be selling mine.

This ended up being the last sale of the year, every Saturday from here on out was cold and rainy.

I actually have like 6 copies of Tales from the Hood on DVD, for some reason I keep finding them in the clearance bin for $1 at my local Half Price Books (used dvd/book store chain). I have a bunch of them on ebay for $25 and can't sell a damn one of them though. I guess you can't sell anything on there unless you start it at 99 cents and people think they'll be the ONE person who gets it for nothing, then a bidding war always drives it up to ~$30. Anyway its a really underrated movie so I wouldn't blame you for keeping it

I actually have like 6 copies of Tales from the Hood on DVD, for some reason I keep finding them in the clearance bin for $1 at my local Half Price Books (used dvd/book store chain). I have a bunch of them on ebay for $25 and can't sell a damn one of them though. I guess you can't sell anything on there unless you start it at 99 cents and people think they'll be the ONE person who gets it for nothing, then a bidding war always drives it up to ~$30. Anyway its a really underrated movie so I wouldn't blame you for keeping it
I've seen finished auctions where it sells for between $15-$20. It is underrated, Corbin Bernsen's story was hilarious and I still have the soundtrack from the movie. The style kinda reminds me of the Twilight Zone movie.

Oh yes, the shittttttttttttt.

Pretty weak week for me. Part of it is because I lost some time after finding stuff that I had to drop off to my mother.

1st sale - says it has Super Nintendo, Nintendo and Gameboy stuff. I showed up 20 minutes early (7:40) and the Nintendo and SNES was gone. I guess I need to rethink what is early. I guess that 20 minutes is going ot have to become 40 or something.

The person who bought the other stuff did forget the gameboy though. So I got a 2 gameboys (one with the box), gba sp, and a handfull of games for $10 (included donkey kong, mario land and a few others).

2nd sale - also advertised games (but newer ones). Opened at 8 got there right at 8 (after the previous sale) and picked up DKC Returns (Wii), Madden 13 (wii), Madden 12 (wii), Raving Rabbids through Time (wii), NSMB (DS), Bowser's Inside Story (DS), 2x GH games with guitar, drums and mic (wii), random chargers and stuff for ds for $25

3rd sale - found a ton of homemade little kid wooden toys - like a big doll house, easel, kids desk and chair, kitchen stove sink, etc. Like those plastic play sets you see where the kids pretend they are doing adult stuff. They were all real cheap like $3 -$5 each. So I had to go get my mom's SUV and come back and get them, drop them off, etc. Ate up more than an hour of my sailing time.

At the same sale I did get a bunch of nerf guns, 39 Time Life book WW2 set and a sealed Ghost Writer game for $8

4th sale - for a $1 I got a few extra ps2 AV cables

5th sale - $2 sealed Smurfs figure - like a funko style one (but made by jakks)

6th sale - brand new baby lamp for $5 (I recognized it as kind of an expensive brand from my sister buying stuff at the baby store). Might give it to her or might sell it since it seems to be worth about 40 -  50.

Everything else was bad bad bad. I went to one yardsale yesterday that I had video games and transformers, but everything was priced very highly. Sonic Riders for ps2 for 5 dollars. Transformers for either 10 or 15 dollars. No haggling. They weren't old G1s or anything - they lookedto be like from the Armada era. They were cool looking and would've bought them for a few bucks each jsut to put on display, but not flexibility at all with the price.

Edit:

Completely off topic and back to the game stores. The person who called the guy from Sudden Impact (and has reposted multiple times) is now upping his negative postings.

Supposedly they are different people (of course hah), but this post is now there too.

"Go to GameZone Not Sudden Impact!"

"Heard alot of bad things about Sudden Impact lately, in GameZone they actually accommodated me with amazing store credit plus cash value for my items. GameZone is highly recommended i did try Sudden Impact however they were unfriendly and racist to my ethnic asian friend. Terrible service and rude beings. So when you here talk about this place its true no wonder they were going under few years back i remember. Still hasn't changed since i see. So be careful if do decide to go thier especially if your asian or other minorities take care everyone and goodbye."

Calling him out for being racist. Taking it to that next level - very nice. Also notice that he still hasn't learned the difference between there and their (and how to spell "their")

Both of those game stores you mention above are grossly overpriced, like twice ebay prices. Pretty much anybody who advertises their store on craigslist is going to be overpriced.

I'm going to be in South Jersey across the river from Wilmington this weekend and was thinking of doing a little yard sale/flea market tourism. Anyone know any good places to check out? I undoubtedly need some time away from the family.

yeah, I went to a couple sales...I actually FINALLY got a GBA 101, and for only 25 friggin cents!!! I took a break this weekend to actually PLAY some of these damn games for once
Oh wow. I got zelda link to the past, mario pinball, lord of the rings two towers, super monkey ball jr all for $6. Cant beleive u got it for $0.25.

2nd chances

So, I passed on a system 3 or 4 years ago. After telling CAGs about it, I regretted leaving it behind. (I can't find the post though. Stupid CAG 3.0)

Today I went to a sale and I recognized the lady running it. I asked if she still had the system and she dug it out.

I ended up buying it today (I think for $15 less than she wanted last time). Pics to come...

Finds 4-19-14

Into the new year first weekend of sales had one advertise games.

Arrived while they were still putting stuff out.  They didn't really have any games, just some accessories.  Dirty ass SNES controllers were $2 total, the Game Genie was $4, CDs were $0.50 each, Final Fantasy was $3 and the TI-84 Plus was negotiated down to $10 from $15.  With college starting soon, I'm half tempted to put it up on CL to see if I can get $60 from it.

Nirvana box set, negotiated down to $7 because the tabs on one CD holder were broken.

Ansco No. 2 Buster Brown box camera, $15.  This guy had basically set up his own antique/flea market in his barn.  Would not negotiate on price.  From what I've read, these were made between 1916 and 1920.  Pretty good condition.

This house sets up every year.  Games were $1 each, the PSP 1001 with no charger was $20.  Been looking for a decent 1001 and they had a few to choose from.  Tony Hawk was in the game slot. 

Finds 4-26-14

$1 each.  These are my first Spyro games surprisingly.  Meh.

This guy was either a reseller or a collector dumping his extra stuff.  The GC preview disc was $5, the GB games were $3 each.  Wasn't happy with the prices but I wanted to walk away with something and this is the first time I've run across a complete preview disc.

The whole weekend was a bunch of meh.

Finds 5-3-14

Highway sale.  Depressing number of flea market vendors.

DVDs were $1 each, same for the CD.  Castlevania Judgment was $5.

PS1 games, $2 each.  Love finding oddball long box games.  At this point I'm just trying to see how many copies of FF VII I can find for $2 or less.  I think I'm in double digits.  This find was close to noon, I think the only reason these were still there was because the sale was out in the middle of nowhere. 

Finds 5-10-14

Annual neighborhood sale, mostly clothes and baby toys.

This guy was a movie person so his prices were all over the place.  Sling Blade was $5, it's the short that the movie was based on.  Basic Instinct was $5 (sealed).  Almost Famous Director's Edition came with the Stillwater music CD and was $4 as was the Conan collection.  Everything else was $3 each.

Xbox, console only $5.  I like the Biohazard decals and it works pretty good.  This one will replace my plain console.

Didn't go yard-sailing today, but did have my own. Best part of it is, I made my sailing money for tomorrow!  Nice finds so far this week. I have to say I'm kind of envious of the FFVII find, it's been a year since my last!

Today was my best day of the year so far. Here's what I got...

This beautiful vintage Schwinn exercise bike was just $20 and the speedometer works. Somehow it fitted in my station wagon. Goes for quite a bit on eBay. Gonna see if my mom wants it since she used to have a bike like this.

kBsNRMq.jpg

AWESOME pickup. This was all at one sale. $52 for everything! Drums for DK included but not pictured. All GC and Xbox games are complete. 

WLnWpyg.jpg

iotYWPl.jpg

1KKeihY.jpg

mwndrWC.jpg

For this pic- N64 controller was $1, RB drums and Dualshock 3 controller were $10,  Tiltback amp stand was $15 new, Playmobil set was $10 and apparently it's pretty rare. 

qBPYsso.jpg

$15 for this Notre Dame stuff

xvNncN7.jpg

UPDATE- forgot to mention the person with Nintendo games had a Gamecube with a GBA adapter for $40 but forgot to bring the disc. However they will bring it tomorrow. Worth it?

This mornings pick-ups:

Sale #1
Condemned 2(ps3 complete)
Kirby Air Ride(gamecube complete)
$25 for both

Sale #2
Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga(X360 complete)
Bushido Blade(ps1 disc only)
$5 for both

Lot of 60 comics.  These are in rough shape and have yellowing except for the three runs that were kept in plastic.  The three runs are Man-Thing, Kong and Strange Tales starring Brother Voodoo.  The three at bottom right are the best of the individual comics.  The rest is mostly random junk, nothing notable. 

med_gallery_354731_8396_990229.jpg

This lot is from today.  Just happened to be driving to the middle of nowhere and this sale was the street over from my destination.  Sure am glad I stopped.  I've been looking for a platinum controller to pair with my console. 

med_gallery_354731_8396_746009.jpg

Today was my best day of the year so far. Here's what I got...

This beautiful vintage Schwinn exercise bike was just $20 and the speedometer works. Somehow it fitted in my station wagon. Goes for quite a bit on eBay. Gonna see if my mom wants it since she used to have a bike like this.

kBsNRMq.jpg

AWESOME pickup. This was all at one sale. $52 for everything! Drums for DK included but not pictured. All GC and Xbox games are complete.

WLnWpyg.jpg

iotYWPl.jpg

1KKeihY.jpg

mwndrWC.jpg

For this pic- N64 controller was $1, RB drums and Dualshock 3 controller were $10, Tiltback amp stand was $15 new, Playmobil set was $10 and apparently it's pretty rare.

qBPYsso.jpg

$15 for this Notre Dame stuff

xvNncN7.jpg

UPDATE- forgot to mention the person with Nintendo games had a Gamecube with a GBA adapter for $40 but forgot to bring the disc. However they will bring it tomorrow. Worth it?
I'd try and buy the Gb player/disc separate for $10 unless the cube has wavebirds....

Finds 5-3-14

Highway sale. Depressing number of flea market vendors.

DVDs were $1 each, same for the CD. Castlevania Judgment was $5.

PS1 games, $2 each. Love finding oddball long box games. At this point I'm just trying to see how many copies of FF VII I can find for $2 or less. I think I'm in double digits. This find was close to noon, I think the only reason these were still there was because the sale was out in the middle of nowhere.
Jumping flash! I remeber that and RE1 when I first got the PS1 as a gift.

bread's done
Back