20GB PS3 bundle, WII bundle , DSlite bundle, hd dvd, 360 games..

Stonecoldfreak1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
i'm trying to get myself some money for a car, so i figure i should get rid of some stuff. i know it's a tiny hard drive, but it does do backwards compatibility best.

asking price.. $325 shipped
20GB PS3 with HDMI cable
one sixaxis controller
resistance fall of man game
shadow of the colossus ps2 game (disc only)
talladega nights bluray movie
spiderman 3 bluray movie
stir of echoes bluray movie

asking price.. $380 shipped
nintendo wii with box
one wiimote and nunchuck
official nintendo lan adapter
wii sports
mario kart wii + wii wheel
super mario galaxy
super smash brothers brawl
no more heroes
resident evil 4 wii edition
pokemon snap (virtual console)
starfox 64 (virtual console)
i think the system still has 1500 wii points on it as well

for a little more i can throw this in or sell it off separate as a bundle of it's own and add in a gamecube system.

viewtiful joe
killer 7
waverace blue storm
fire emblem path of radiance
donkey kong jungle beat
donkey konga 2
mario power tennis (disc only)
two bongo controller
three gamecube controllers
one wavebird controller

black DSlite bundle asking price is $175 shipped
black case shaped like a ds with six game slots and two stylus slots
mario kart ds
metroid prime pinball (with rumble pak)
phoenix wright ace attorney
pac pix
feel the magic
legend of zelda phantom hour glass
geometry wars galaxies
nintendo usb wifi dongle

i have the cases somewhere and could ship those with it as well for an extra amount.

i have the limited edition zelda art cell too if anyone is interested. it looks like this..
1573984761_1d7c978a39.jpg

360 games
call of duty 4 $30 shipped
dead or alive 4 $15 shipped
popcap arcade $13 shipped
the darkness $13 shipped

the outfit FACEPLATE $10 shipped

hd dvd
harry potter and the order of the phoenix (sealed) $11 shipped
the bourne identity (sealed and scratched upc) $8 shipped
shrek the third $10 shipped
poseidon $10 shipped

i don't have a want list. i'm not breaking up any bundles and will not reply to any messages asking to do so. i'm only gonna accept paypal.

[quote name='FarFromOver']is the game complete with manual, front and back cover?[/quote]

yes, the only thing wrong with it is the case is cracked on the front.

i'll take condemned on blu-ray for 14shipped can u ship out first

I've got some cash to spare- if you can offer me Geometry Wars Galaxies and one of the GCN controllers on the cheap, I can PP you ASAP- just PM me ;P.

[quote name='Tybalt Flux']I've got some cash to spare- if you can offer me Geometry Wars Galaxies and one of the GCN controllers on the cheap, I can PP you ASAP- just PM me ;P.[/quote]

anything that doesn't have a price beside it is stuck in a bundle, sorry! you're not the only one that's asked about separating them though. if i can't sell the entire bundles like i want to i will get back to anyone that was interested in single items.

[quote name='Ace!']Thanks for not replying to my PM...Guess I am not the only one though[/quote]

replied...

i changed up some prices a bit for the bundles. these gotta go fast, so let me know!

Seems like we are working out a deal with the ps3 bundle, wii bundle, gamecube bundle, and cod4 for the 360...Just waiting to make sure we can get it all packed up well...

hey dude, could you contact me please? i've sent a couple of PMs and IMs, want to know if the PS3 has gone out as you said it would and hoping to get a delivery confirmation number. thanks!

Tried to PM you but your box is full...
Your package arrived, want to verify your shipping address if you could clear out your PM box.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back