2100 Points Card (360) £30 FOR 2

Nenheb

CAG Veteran
Instore in hmv, which isnt bad if you have decided you must have something in the arcade or dashboard on that day and dont mind having afew more points. (Sadly £19.99 each though)

Add in if you are a student with a nice 10% discount card thats a tidy £27 for 4200. Thank you very much.

Don't get me started on HMV and their student discount. You have to have a student discount card that they issue at the beginning of the year. An NUS card is not enough to get the discount. The reason? They need the card to swipe it through the tills. Well why don't you simply keep one behind the tills then? Because it has been lost. Then why don't you simply apply the 10%? No. Manager out. Much complaining, but wouldn't budge. Was eventually told to just pay the points as it was only three quid and wasn't worth all the arguing. WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST APPLY THE FREAKIN DISCOUNT TO KEEP ME HAPPY. Felt insulted by staff. Will never set foot in HMV again (although the online store is alright).

I picked up a couple of 2100 points from HMV the other day for £30, good deal.

I was also going to buy Gears of War on PC, until I opened the case on the shelf to find the CD key was there in full view. I told them about it at the till and they couldn't care less - shame.

[quote name='John']I picked up a couple of 2100 points from HMV the other day for £30, good deal.

I was also going to buy Gears of War on PC, until I opened the case on the shelf to find the CD key was there in full view. I told them about it at the till and they couldn't care less - shame.[/QUOTE]

let's hope thhe CD key "normally" resides INSIDE the case (would suffice to pretend - as logical - a shrinkwrapped copy ...)

? :cool:

bread's done
Back