$22.50 Pull n Go Folio(PS Vita) @ walmart(in-store)

Awesome case if you're looking for one. The "pull" aspect of it means it should be the one case you need. Decent quality on it (better than other ones I was able to see in store) as well. Some of the other alternatives, like the crystal case or vault case I'm not a fan of due to issues with the size or the hard rubber interior. This gives you the option on size at least. This, in the full case, feels like it should provide all the protection I need. Soft interior, protection for the sticks, fairly sturdy in front of the screen. Also, I figured I would never need all of the slots for games but I've used up a good number of them already.

IMO best Vita case out there for the money.

[quote name='Not Eric']Awesome case if you're looking for one. The "pull" aspect of it means it should be the one case you need. Decent quality on it (better than other ones I was able to see in store) as well. Some of the other alternatives, like the crystal case or vault case I'm not a fan of due to issues with the size or the hard rubber interior. This gives you the option on size at least. This, in the full case, feels like it should provide all the protection I need. Soft interior, protection for the sticks, fairly sturdy in front of the screen. Also, I figured I would never need all of the slots for games but I've used up a good number of them already.

IMO best Vita case out there for the money.[/QUOTE]

I agree. My wife got me this for Christmas and it was definitely the best i've seen. I love it, and would highly recommend it to any Vita owner.

Will it hold a Vita that has the Covers on it that come with Persona 4 Solid gold or upcoming Muramasa collectors edition?

[quote name='Psychonik']Will it hold a Vita that has the Covers on it that come with Persona 4 Solid gold or upcoming Muramasa collectors edition?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing I have the Persona 4 shell casing for the vita and have been thinking about picking one of these up for awhile.

No it won't fit. It is rather form fitting, has slits cut out for the analog sticks to slide down, so it won't work. It will fit in this though.

[quote name='Psychonik']Will it hold a Vita that has the Covers on it that come with Persona 4 Solid gold or upcoming Muramasa collectors edition?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure how much thickness those add, but it's a pretty snug fit. There's a little wiggle room on the sides, but front and back there isn't much extra space. I would say that the vita w/case will not fit inside the pouch. However it would fit inside the folio, but I don't see that being very efficient.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']No it won't fit. It is rather form fitting, has slits cut out for the analog sticks to slide down, so it won't work. It will fit in this though.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'll hold off on this unless I find a friend who has one that I can test to see if it will fit but currently no one close to me has a vita. I'll just keep on using my first edition bundle case would use the Persona 4 Golden pouch case but I'm afraid of the paint coming off of it since it looks like it would wear off if I kept on putting it in my pocket.

Skins on a Vita will work (had mine wrapped in Best Skins Ever), but anything more than that (i.e. TPU, Silicone, or any shell) will not work.

[quote name='jedolley']Skins on a Vita will work (had mine wrapped in Best Skins Ever), but anything more than that (i.e. TPU, Silicone, or any shell) will not work.[/QUOTE]
I've used both a generic crystal shell and the Hori silicone skin on my Vita, and both fit fine in the pull-out case.

[quote name='Lemstar']I've used both a generic crystal shell and the Hori silicone skin on my Vita, and both fit fine in the pull-out case.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I stand corrected... I did not actually test any of those cases, but it didn't really look like it would work, especially cases that add any bulk to the sides.

bread's done
Back