$24.99 Brave: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray + DVD) w/ Litograph Set + $20 Coupon

TheCarsForever

CAGiversary!
Hi,

The Disney store has the Brave: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray + DVD) including a Litograph Set and a $20 off $40 Coupon for $24.99 shipped. Make sure to use the code MOVIESHIP during checkout for free shipping. The $20 coupon is for a future purchase of $40 or more (or $10 off any order) and the code will be emailed at the conclusion of the pre-sale. The code will be valid for future online orders between 11/13/2012 - 11/25/2012 so not a huge window, but even without the coupon this is a pretty solid deal.

Chris

I just ran across this rebate form which gets you $10 back if you purchase two Kellog's cereal products and the Brave combo pack. It does require you to cut off the proof of purchase from the Blu Ray case, but it would mean getting this deal for a net of $14.99.

I'm hoping to get the 5-disc Ultimate Collector's Edition for that price. Hopefully a deal or coupon will come through this week...

[quote name='Javery']I'm hoping to get the 5-disc Ultimate Collector's Edition for that price. Hopefully a deal or coupon will come through this week...[/QUOTE]

I agree but I haven't seen any big deals on the 5 disc for this movie. Got real lucky with Avengers and a few others though.

Interesting; that coupon (there is a 2nd option for $10 off a purchase up to 39.99) could be helpful in finally getting some kind of deal on Monsters Inc Blu, which is the only Pixar Blu I don't have yet.

I recall people having trouble getting their $20 (or $10) credit with a similar promo in the past. Unless you plan to absolutely plan to buy something from the disney store, I don't think this is that good of a deal

[quote name='TheCarsForever']I agree but I haven't seen any big deals on the 5 disc for this movie. Got real lucky with Avengers and a few others though.[/QUOTE]

Amazon had a coupon for $8 off the 3D version many months ago, bringing it to just over $26. Still, with Amazon taxing in my state now, it's not so great a deal now. Hoping that Best Buy or Frys will have it at the most at $24.99 so I can cancel my order.

Thanks for posting this! I already had my preorder in at the Disney Store for $32 once tax and shipping was counted, since I figured I would definitely be able to use the $20 Disney Store credit with Christmas coming up and kids that need toys. So I contacted guest services and they were able to apply the code to my existing preorder, no hassle at all. :D

[quote name='TheCarsForever']I agree but I haven't seen any big deals on the 5 disc for this movie. Got real lucky with Avengers and a few others though.[/QUOTE]

DeepDiscount had the 5 disc 3D set for 19.99 back in July(my order history shows 7/13/2012 to be exact).

They have also had deals on Finding Nemo 3D and Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings 3D at this price also.

Another good deal... Only if you have Sam's Club membership (and actually have one bye you) and if you want to do Black Friday lineups... here. $10 for the regular blu... Not bad! Perhaps with the Black Friday leaks it will be worth waiting a week for it.

bread's done
Back