$24.99 xbox 360 3 month GOLD Live Cards + 1 mo @ Thorntons Gas Stations EXP 3-31-12

slowdive21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
NEW DEAL:

I don't have a xbox, but it says exclusive deal, so I am not sure if it is only at their chain or what, since the MSRP is 24.99 printed on the card.

$24.99 xbox 360 3 month GOLD Live Cards + 1 mo @ Thorntons Gas Stations EXP 3-31-12

405630_10150520276851227_68670361226_9365043_1244117774_n.jpg

OLD DEAL

$5 off ANY xbox 360 Points or Live Cards @ Thorntons Gas Stations EXP 12-31-11

520x2000.jpg

$5 off any Xbox Live card good until 12-31-11.

Last edited by a moderator:
From reading on their Facebook page you are not required to print the coupon the discount is taken automatically, it's not Midwest only, and the promo is valid until 12-31-11

[quote name='LordVila']From reading on their Facebook page you are not required to print the coupon the discount is taken automatically, it's not Midwest only, and the promo is valid until 12-31-11[/QUOTE]

I believe the response you are looking for is "thank you"

If you can find a location that isn't in the midwest, feel free, but their website says they are only located in IL, IN, KY, OH, and TN. ;)

All their other coupons that have bar codes have to be printed. This one should be automatic.

[quote name='slowdive21']I believe the response you are looking for is "thank you"

If you can find a location that isn't in the midwest, feel free, but their website says they are only located in IL, IN, KY, OH, and TN. ;)

All their other coupons that have bar codes have to be printed. This one should be automatic.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean it in a negative way I was just trying to provide some additional information. Also TN and to an extent KY are considered to be a part of the Southern United States. Thanks for the heads up though, wish I would have known about this the other day.

I put Midwest in the title, since people get mad that it is posted in the "Deals" forum, instead of "regional". I guess I will drop it though, because I don't want people in KY and TN to miss it. I wish I had more room in the title to list the states!

Just picked up one in TN. Didn't have to pay sales tax but as the previous poster mentioned I couldn't pay with a credit card either.

The cards were on a display at the counter advertising the promotion as well.

[quote name='plasticaddict']Thanks for the heads up!
My local one usually has the best gas prices, too...[/QUOTE]

Same here! This deal came at a great time since I didn't get in on the last eBay/Buy.com 4000 pt card deal. Thank you for posting OP!

I'm glad to help! I don't have a 360, so I wasn't sure if it was a great deal, but I figured they are 25% off if you are buying a $20 card.

[quote name='LordVila']Just picked up one in TN. Didn't have to pay sales tax but as the previous poster mentioned I couldn't pay with a credit card either.

The cards were on a display at the counter advertising the promotion as well.[/QUOTE]

Just for clarification, did you need the coupon to get the deal?

[quote name='koebner']Just for clarification, did you need the coupon to get the deal?[/QUOTE]

I don't think you do for this deal, since there is not a UPC. When they post coupons for free stuff they have barcodes on them and the coupon is required.

Thanks, OP! If the rumors turn out to be true about a Gears 3 Season Pass sale on 12/30, this will be perfect to snatch it up at a reduced price.

Thanks for the heads up. I dont live in any of the locations but my cousin lives just outside of Chicago and he is coming into visit on the 26th. Called him up last night to see if he was located near one and would be willing to pick some up for me. Just got off the phone with him and he scored a 6 pack for me. 30 bucks is 30 bucks.

Thanks OP!

I need some more points on my account. Can anyone pick up a 1600pts card for me and just send me the code via PM, I can reimburse you what you paid in Amazon Credit (Sorry don't have a Paypal :/).

Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems like a horrible deal. 25 bucks for 4 months? That translates to 75/year, which is significantly higher than the retail cost of 1 year. Not to mention, it's fairly easy to find a deal on a 1 year sub for an extra 10-15 bucks.

[quote name='crookshow']Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems like a horrible deal. 25 bucks for 4 months? That translates to 75/year, which is significantly higher than the retail cost of 1 year. Not to mention, it's fairly easy to find a deal on a 1 year sub for an extra 10-15 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I remember seeing a post yesterday for a year's subscription for near this price.......What's up?

[quote name='slowdive21']This is a dedicated Thorntons deal thread. Like I said, I don't know about xbox stuff, so I put "deal" in quotes.[/QUOTE]
Where did you put "deal" in quotes (besides what I quoted, which wouldn't help anyone)?

Thanks for the effort, but this is a horrible price.

[quote name='twztid13']Where did you put "deal" in quotes (besides what I quoted, which wouldn't help anyone)?

Thanks for the effort, but this is a horrible price.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slowdive21']updated OP with new "deal"[/QUOTE]

The old deal people thought was a deal, which I kept in the OP. I figured it was better to bump the old thread, than make a new one in case it is a non deal, like it appears to be.

bread's done
Back