24 hour Metroid Trilogy Lowball!

potatohog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Auction start: Now, Auction end: 24 hours from the date of this post, 5:11 PM CDT.

I'm selling Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii (complete)

Bidding starts at $1. Shipping will be $5.

I only accept Paypal. I will ask for half the total money before sending this and half upon you receiving it.

I have only one feedback on here but 11 on Ebay. PM me for link to my Ebay account and picture of the item. I can't post them here because it won't let me post links because of my rank.

Post your bid to bid.

Bid with confidence. I will provide any info needed through PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take a chance and bid $5.

My suggestion for the OP is it might be a good idea and to earn the trust of the winner is to accept 1/2 payment before the item is sent and 1/2 after it arrives at the buyer's house 

I'll take a chance and bid $5.

My suggestion for the OP is it might be a good idea and to earn the trust of the winner is to accept 1/2 payment before the item is sent and 1/2 after it arrives at the buyer's house
Okay. I will do half before sending this, half upon arrival. If the person who bidded the high bid above wins, they can also pay half before I send and half upon arrival.

Didn't you just buy this on eBay? Is there something wrong with it?
Well I have played all three Metroids before. And when I played Prime again, it just wasn't as good as I remembered. My focus is on the 3DS now and I want to play some games on it. Games I haven't played before.

So short answer... no, the disc is in working condition, and the packaging isn't too bad.

I have a question guys. Can I end my auction early, or is it considered bad practice? $50 is pretty reasonable given that I need to build feedback, a reasonable offer for them and me. I expected to have about $15 by now. I still want to give a little time for the chance of others to bid though. Would anyone hold a grudge if this was changed to 24 hours?

Edit: Changed to 24 hours. Auction ends in about 6 hours.

bread's done
Back