24 hour sale games and guides: Jak/Lego/Onimusha/Tales/Shining/FF/Dark Cloud & more!

Please check my list of guides for your Dark Cloud, Arc the Lad and Eternal Darkness guide. Check the Guide Trading thread stickied at the top of this forum.

[quote name='DustBoogie']Did you happen to have a chance to check my list?[/quote]

Actually yeah. The only two things I saw that I'd need would be Metroid Prime Hunters and GTA Liberty City Stories PS2 ver, if you still have them. I'd definetely trade the ED and Arc guides for them, but I'm not sure about the Dark Cloud guide, as that's usually going for $15-20 alone on ebay.

Large update, re-emphasized for like the 4th time: will only break up lots if you have one of our wants, we're not breaking off any items for cash or anything not on our want list. Gladly take cash, but only for the whole lot.

[quote name='utopianmachine']CML again for N64 titles:

Paper Mario
Kirby
Banjo-Tooie[/quote]

Sorry, still nothing.

Updated, also guys please PM me; I look at PM's first, if I catch someone's PM before I see your post in the thread, I'm going to wind up accepting the PM offer first even if you posted first in the thread.

bread's done
Back