24 indie horror movies on 6 discs for $5 FS

chimpian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hello all,
Saw this on dvdtalk.
Pendulum Pictures Four DVD Set with six movies each totaling 24 Independent Horror films (Fatal Femmes, Mental Maniacs, Serial Psychos and Demented Deviants) all those 'wonderful' movies for $5.

obviously ya get what you paid for. But with halloween around the corner it is at least something to let play while having a halloween party or drinking heavily?

Also free shipping :)

enjoy

http://www.buy.com/prod/4-pack-horror-dvd/q/loc/111/211275341.html?adid=17992

eh i got one.
who knows if there will be something so terrible its funny.
bad horror movies are one of my many many vices

[quote name='chimpian']eh i got one.
who knows if there will be something so terrible its funny.
bad horror movies are one of my many many vices[/QUOTE]

you know what? me too. i got it for the laughs. im looking forward to drinking with my friend and watching/making fun of these

Ugh, FINE. I'll buy all 4 for $5. They've been trying to get rid of these sets for quite some time now. I suppose if I saw them at the dollar store I would buy one or two...

[quote name='slidecage']how can you pass up 24 awful movies for 5.00 thats like 25 cents per movie : )[/QUOTE]

i know! i cant wait ! =]

Too bad its all new bad horror movies. Typically the box sets that include 100 old black and white films for the price of a heart attack inducing big mac have at least a few diamonds in the rough.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Alot of these el-cheapo horror boxsets are filled with public domain films you can download off www.archive.org for free.[/QUOTE]

despite how bad these movies are, at less than 21 cents a flick, it's worth it to have them already conveniently on DVD

bread's done
Back