24 is back 05/05/2014 2 hour premier!

That was awesome, but why the hell did Jack do it? She was clearly not in a position of power? Was her evilness hot enough for Jack that he had to throw her out?

Sad that Jordan died, even if I hated his look. Goddamn motorcycle repairshop guy, why the hell are you drunk at 6PM?

Great episode, but they lost me when they really had to cram in Chinese mercenary's revenge. Julian Assange was a schmuk, eh...

I wish Jack did more in the subway scene. If he didn't have that gun in hand he could've done a Mrs. Robinson to Chloe.

Wow. For Jack, and especially Kate not much happened. For Audrey and Cheng Zhi, plenty! I am going to miss bald stache, but you have to learn you can't just crash through windows all willy nilly.

If Jack and Audrey see each other again, those windows are going to be steamed up like nuts.

And where the hell was Colin Salmon? I can't believe President Heller would listen to some young knob about firing up the nuclear missiles.

And there we have it. The End.

I thought they ended it as well as they could have, while still having a thread to pick up on if we get more seasons.

Good ending. I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't do another season. Ratings were good and it's not like Kiefer did anything really successful between season 8 and 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rewatched episode 12 last night. It's so sad about Audrey and Jack. But why didn't the Americans just hand over the audio recording of Cheng? Did they not want the Chinese to know about Chloe?

Top 24 Clip Jack Bauer Eats: http://www.hulu.com/watch/1863 Too bad the scenes where he poops are on the cutting room floor, though I bet he took a big one in Russian Walrus's home.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back