24 season 8 BLU Ray $17.99

IMHO, 2/3 of this season suck so bad. it isnt until the last 3rd when jack basically loses control that its worth watching. but this is a decent price. there def. are some moments in the last 8 episodes that make it worth the price of admission

[quote name='masterchief2291']IMHO, 2/3 of this season suck so bad. it isnt until the last 3rd when jack basically loses control that its worth watching. but this is a decent price. there def. are some moments in the last 8 episodes that make it worth the price of admission[/QUOTE]

I don't know which season was the worst -- 4, 6 or 8? But season 8 went with so many previous overused 24 cliches and obvious shifts in writing that contradict what came before it.

Season 5 was the best season of any show period. Season 6 is where the series finally showed it's age and gave us one shitty season.

I think the last season wasn't as bad as some people say it was. The last 8 hours were pretty good with Jack going bat shit crazy on everyone..

I'm still hoping the complete series comes down a bit..

any current deals on regular DVD seasons? Daughter can't afford BR yet (college student). Was hoping for BF $10 seasons but just skimming the sticky thread, I didn't see anything.

bread's done
Back