24 Season Finale on Right Now!

thehuskerfan

CAGiversary!
I highly suggest you turn this on right now.

Post your comments on how you think it will end or how you thought it was.

[quote name='levi333']What season is it currently in?
I just watched the first season for the first time this weekend. It was damn good.[/QUOTE]
It's season 4.
Yeah I got that season 1 set at Best Buy on black friday.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']*Spoiler*

No way was Tony in that car when it blew up. It had to be that couple in the other apartment.[/QUOTE]

I agree.
It seemed to be a set up to me too. Why aren't they focusing in on Marwuan and the missile?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hasn't Jack ever seen Speed? Shoot the Hostage!!!![/QUOTE]
The hostage needed to be alive and his only clear shot was her head...

Things are turning ugly for the captive at the chinese consolate...

>

Well now that Marwuan is dead, and Jack just found out about the whole Chinese Consolate thing what do you think is going to happen next?

I knew Tony and Michelle were in on it, but I seriously thought they were about to kill him off and make Tony the star when he wouldn't come back.

Man, he's died twice now. He's hardcore.

*Spoiler(but if you haven't seen it yet WTF are you doing reading the message boards instead of watching it anyway? *

Well I gotta say that was a damn fine ending to the season. Considering that the show will be renewed next year and who's all gone now, where do you all think it will go? I mean Jack's gone, Tony and Michelle agreed earlier on that they were leaving everything, and Chloe was only back at CTU "until the crisis was over". I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing Curtis take over as lead of the show, I mean he was pretty badass toward the end of this season. I'm just glad Ronnie died so early in this season, talk about a piss poor replacement to Jack he would have made.

Season 5 will be 24 hours of Edgar Stiles whining about his mother's death to Donald Sutherland, who plays the new hard ass from Division to take over CTU L.A. (who will soon be killed like all his predecessor's).

If you think his ID will stick, you've got another thing coming..

Chloe and Curtis will be back.. due to negative fan reaction, I doubt Edgar will. I'm sure Tony and Michelle will play some role..

Personally, i'd love for Kim and Chase to return. Kim has a busy schedule, but Chase (James Dale) does not.

[quote name='Scorch']

Personally, i'd love for Kim and Chase to return. Kim has a busy schedule, but Chase (James Dale) does not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Cuthbert is busy making bad movies and ruining the career that was made from 24. Still, I guess I wouldn't mind if she came back. Tony and Palmer's return was the best part of this season.

[quote name='BIG5']Yeah, Cuthbert is busy making bad movies and ruining the career that was made from 24. Still, I guess I wouldn't mind if she came back.[/QUOTE]

Well its better than seeing her get kidnapped/detained for the 300th time. I mean really, is she THAT bad of a judge of character that she can't at least have a small clue that she might be in trouble?

I agree, the ending was great! Good sendoff for Jack, I only wish he could have gotten the gratitude he deserved from the nation. I don't think 24 will be the same without Jack Bauer.

The show is a slight notch above Ludlum and below Clancy.

Gee let's rip off the opening scene of "Mission Impossible" and then let Jack just walk off into the sunset. C'mon CLICHE!!!

jack's going to cross the border into mexico?! oh man i can't wait for season 5.
CTU guadalajara

The finale was great. My only disappointment is how they dealt with the Chinese storyline so abruptly. I thought for sure season 5 would be about that matter, they still can though.

[quote name='Scorch']I knew Tony and Michelle were in on it, but I seriously thought they were about to kill him off and make Tony the star when he wouldn't come back.[/QUOTE]
I thought the same thing about Tony being the new focus of 24. As much as I'd miss Kiefer, I'd love to see Tony on his own. I'd be the number one fan of the missadventures of Tony Almeida and his soul patch.

I like Curtis too, I hope he comes back in S5. I had my suspicions that they would kill him early on, but thankfully they didn't have to kill the brother as the tired cliche goes.

I really don't want to see Edgar anymore, though he will probably be there to mix things up. I think they should take Edgar and Patton Oswald and make a buddy sitcom. Now that would be some good TV!

i thought curtis would get killed by marwan or something. i definately thought some main character would die. i really wanna know how jack will make his return... im guessing the whole china thing blows over cuz they think jack is dead... so who knows what will happen.

i liked that they showed palmer that she was the chick who tried to kill him

My guess on what's going to happen for season 5:

Jack will be working for undercover outside of US. In some terrorist plot against America, Jack will be forced to return to US to save the President/America/whatever is in harm. He then will recruit Tony and Michelle to help him (and most likely CTU along the way too).

Maybe to add more story to it, the terrorists might be from Asia, and the Chinese who are helping US to capture these terrorists finds Jack is still alive.

I thought it would have been cool for S5 if the Chinese sent Jack to a prison camp and the show centered around CTU's attempt to break him out.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']By the third episode next season Jack will be back.[/QUOTE]

I'm really not sure what you guys think by "Jack Bauer is dead".. the show still revolves around Keifer's character, no matter what his name is.. I don't know why everyone's all "omg whos going to be hte star~!"..

I thought the same thing about Tony being the new focus of 24. As much as I'd miss Kiefer, I'd love to see Tony on his own. I'd be the number one fan of the missadventures of Tony Almeida and his soul patch.

My cousin and I both agreed that if they killed off Tony, we'd never watch 24 again.

Yea Tony is a great character, Jack really needs someone he can depend on in the field. In the beginning of S1 I really didn't like Tony, I thought his soul patch made him evil and I kept thinking he was going to turn. But then halfway through I really started to like him. His 'return' in the beginning of this season was a great moment.

When Michelle screamed in CTU after the car blew up, it was obvious Tony didn't die. The preview from last week showed part of the scene in the parking lot with Mandy holding Tony in front of Jack. Even though I knew he didn't die yet, after Michelle screamed part of me was ready to make a new sig in honor of Tony Almeida.

When Michelle screamed in CTU after the car blew up, it was obvious Tony didn't die. The preview from last week showed part of the scene in the parking lot with Mandy holding Tony in front of Jack. Even though I knew he didn't die yet, after Michelle screamed part of me was ready to make a new sig in honor of Tony Almeida.

Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of people getting pissed at the preview for spoiling that.. hence why I don't watch previews. I, too, thought Tony was pretty evil in season one.. I really didn't care for him much.. I really didn't care for Guy'el (or however you spell it) much either until the whole thing was revealed (I don't want to spoil it in case people here haven't seen season 3).. then I just felt sorry for him.. again, i'm just glad there's no huge cliffhanger like season 1 or 2.. season 3 just left him as he was crying..

Why are people on the internet so stupid? Over at IMDB and Gamefaqs, they're all "OMG JACK BAUER IS DEAD WHO WILL BE THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER!!?!?!?!"..

jeez.. people, think: he's faking his own death so the Chinese government won't come after him. They've mentioned that he's got an alias. He's not Jack Bauer. The show will still revolve around him. He's not leaving the show. His character was not killed off.. well, yes it was, the name anyways.

Bottom line, Keifer's still the main character for season 5.

I love 24 but this was probably my least favorite season so far. I loved 1 & 2 but 3 and 4 have been sort of a letdown. That being said, it is still better than 95% of the other stuff out there.

I really hope that Season 5 deals with Jack's fake death being discovered and the US gov't and China trying to track him down. He can get support from Tony and Michelle (who no longer work for CTU) and maybe from some insiders at CTU (you know Chloe is going to join CTU again).

The terrorist plots are getting tired and they need to bring in some fresh material. The fact that every terrorist attack has to focus on LA also bothers me. Get Jack out of LA and have him running for his life from both the US (Logan is basically passively evil and you can see his ambition for power growing at the end of the episode) and Chinese.

Another cool idea (that will NEVER happen) would be for Jack to go bad. After all of the shit he has dealt with over the past 4 seasons, it would be easy to see him finally snapping and lashing out against those that he used to work for. There could be a showdown between Jack and Tony and who knows what happens from there.

Just please no more typical terrorist plots in Season 5!

[quote name='Scorch']If you think his ID will stick, you've got another thing coming..

Chloe and Curtis will be back.. due to negative fan reaction, I doubt Edgar will. I'm sure Tony and Michelle will play some role..

Personally, i'd love for Kim and Chase to return. Kim has a busy schedule, but Chase (James Dale) does not.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have Edgar than Kim & Chase back. Kim is easily the worst part of S2 & S3. I wish the cougar would have eaten her when she was in the leg trap. Season Two would be all kickass and then Oops! Kim broke a nail and needs to call Daddy. Chase is corrupted just by his proximity to Kim.

Mandy needs to come back in a big way next season.

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of people getting pissed at the preview for spoiling that.. hence why I don't watch previews. I, too, thought Tony was pretty evil in season one.. I really didn't care for him much.. I really didn't care for Guy'el (or however you spell it) much either until the whole thing was revealed (I don't want to spoil it in case people here haven't seen season 3).. then I just felt sorry for him.. again, i'm just glad there's no huge cliffhanger like season 1 or 2.. season 3 just left him as he was crying..

Why are people on the internet so stupid? Over at IMDB and Gamefaqs, they're all "OMG JACK BAUER IS DEAD WHO WILL BE THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER!!?!?!?!"..

jeez.. people, think: he's faking his own death so the Chinese government won't come after him. They've mentioned that he's got an alias. He's not Jack Bauer. The show will still revolve around him. He's not leaving the show. His character was not killed off.. well, yes it was, the name anyways.

Bottom line, Keifer's still the main character for season 5.[/QUOTE]

Fox is notorious for giving away plot points in their previews and they do it on a regular basis. As soon as that digital clock hits the top of the hour I immediately change the channel.

[quote name='MrBadExample']

Mandy needs to come back in a big way next season.[/QUOTE]

Oh I don't think we've seen the last of her. Anyone remember the end of season 2 when she tried to kill the president? Remember that little phone call before that? There's still one main villian that I feel has been manipulating events from the very beginning of season 1 and I think that Mandy is his right hand woman.

By the way, on season 1, after the jumps out of the plane and is by the campfire.. pause it and use your zoom feature on the DVD.. she's nude and you can plainly see her boobs.

On IMDB and on the boards, they're talking about "Aunt Carol" (who Jack told Kim to go to in Season 2) being in 4x24. IMDB lists the part as being played by "Leslie Hope", the same person that played Teri in season 1.. i'm wondering if anyone remembers this scene (because I don't).. maybe it was left on the cutting room floor or something.

[quote name='Scorch']By the way, on season 1, after the jumps out of the plane and is by the campfire.. pause it and use your zoom feature on the DVD.. she's nude and you can plainly see her boobs.

On IMDB and on the boards, they're talking about "Aunt Carol" (who Jack told Kim to go to in Season 2) being in 4x24. IMDB lists the part as being played by "Leslie Hope", the same person that played Teri in season 1.. i'm wondering if anyone remembers this scene (because I don't).. maybe it was left on the cutting room floor or something.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost ashamed to say that I did this but I was bored anyway. Can't believe that fox got boobs in primetime past the censors.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh I don't think we've seen the last of her. Anyone remember the end of season 2 when she tried to kill the president? Remember that little phone call before that? There's still one main villian that I feel has been manipulating events from the very beginning of season 1 and I think that Mandy is his right hand woman.[/QUOTE]
I bet its Lex Luthor
spaceyevil.jpg

And yes Mandy is a hottie, I was going to follow Scorch's DVD info but a quick google search revealed all :shock:

Like someone said earlier about Pres. Logan, I think he's evil too. Season 5 will probably include the corruption in his presidency.

So what do you guys think will happen to Audrey? They left her character hanging since she thinks Jack is dead. Theres a lot of feelings/directions to explore with her character since she just lost Paul and Jack. My guess is she'll get into some sort of trouble and Jack will end up rescuing her in S5.

And am I the only one who laughed when they first showed the president early in the season? Its Jack (the dad) from Happily Ever After! I was hoping for Mr. Floppy to pop out. Another thing that made me laugh at first was Marwuan. He's THE MUMMY from the Mummy and Mummy Returns movies. It was a bit odd seeing him in a different role, but he did an excellent job.

[quote name='Over easy']Does Logan have to give the presidency back to the elected president (I forgot his name)?[/QUOTE]

Nope. He's the big kahuna now. I suppose he could nominate the ex president as the vice president and it would be like they swapped jobs.

I bet in the beginning of next season after a few epsisodes they'll be like we need to bring in "Herbert Smith" and when he shows up it'll be Jack

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nope. He's the big kahuna now. I suppose he could nominate the ex president as the vice president and it would be like they swapped jobs.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the elected president would assume his role again once he has recovered and is deemed to be fit for the job.

What I am hoping is that in Season 5, Keeler is finally getting to the point of being able to lead the country again and Logan's cronies do something to make sure that doesn't happen.

It would be cool seeing an evil president for once.

bread's done
Back