$25.00 for Refurbished Wiimote and Nunchuk

I am selling brand new and sealed Black Nunchuks for $13 and a Black WiiMote Plus for $25 if anyone is the type to hate the refurbs lol

Picked up a blue set around this time last year from Nintendo. Came in great condition haven't had any issues since I've got them.

I'm wary of Nintendo's refurbished Wiimotes after receiving two that had inverted motion sensors from them - didn't notice it for months, either, since I only have one game that uses MotionPlus (Skyward Sword), so I missed the return window. This was back in May (you can find a lot of people talking about it around that time if you Google it) and I believe they mentioned it was a bad batch and that it hasn't happened since, but my faith in them is not quite as unshakable as it used to be.

Moral of the story: test out the MotionPlus capabilities of any refurb Wiimotes you get from them, and keep in mind that it isn't the same as the normal motion controls used by "normal" games (even my inverted controllers work fine with those games - it's just MotionPlus games like Skyward Sword that end up with the controls being inverted).

Moral of the story: test out the MotionPlus capabilities of any refurb Wiimotes you get from them, and keep in mind that it isn't the same as the normal motion controls used by "normal" games (even my inverted controllers work fine with those games - it's just MotionPlus games like Skyward Sword that end up with the controls being inverted).
Is this why I keep falling off the stupid tightropes? Where's a good place to test it out?

Picked up a blue set around this time last year from Nintendo. Came in great condition haven't had any issues since I've got them.
I was just about to say the same. Though I think it was slightly less last year. I want to say $20. Either way I bought the blue set and black set. They're great and the refurbished quality could pass off as brand new.

Is this why I keep falling off the stupid tightropes? Where's a good place to test it out?
You'd notice the inversion immediately on the main menu in Skyward Sword (moving the Wiimote down would cause the cursor to move up, for example). I tried to play with it like that, but it's obviously not very intuitive.

I'm wary of Nintendo's refurbished Wiimotes after receiving two that had inverted motion sensors from them - didn't notice it for months, either, since I only have one game that uses MotionPlus (Skyward Sword), so I missed the return window. This was back in May (you can find a lot of people talking about it around that time if you Google it) and I believe they mentioned it was a bad batch and that it hasn't happened since, but my faith in them is not quite as unshakable as it used to be.

Damn that's terrifying. I think I purchased one last year that I haven't tested out...

Damn that's terrifying. I think I purchased one last year that I haven't tested out..
The only lucky part about it is that 99% of the games most people play won't have trouble. The two that seem to be immediately noticeable are Mario Kart 8 and Skyward Sword.

This link shows a bunch of people who bought the refurbished controllers having trouble with them.

bread's done
Back