25% + 16% off used football games

sammers

CAG Veteran
If you use this code: EBC3019060 you get 25% off used football games. It is stackable with CAG16 for an additional 16% off.

EDIT: It might only work with the newer football games.

"EBC3019060 - 25% off pre-owned football games. Offer valid while supplies last. Expires February 10, 2011. - Madden NFL 11
- $8.25

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply. - Madden NFL 10
- $2.88

EBC3019060 - 25% off pre-owned football games. Offer valid while supplies last. Expires February 10, 2011. - Madden NFL 10
- $3.78 "

I think you have to put an item in your cart, then add the football code, then CAG16, then add another game.

[quote name='steve nash']Sucks ea online pass ruins all deals[/QUOTE]
That's only if you plan on playing online. Otherwise it's no problem. But even if you plan on playing online I'm sure someone on CAG may have an online pass for a game you need one for and for less than EA wants.;)

It works, just as it did with the previous glitch. Put items in your cart that do not fit the parameters of the coupon (a new game that is not a football game). Apply the football 25% off code and then apply CAG16. Then go put a used football game in your cart. PU, 25%, and CAG16 will stack. Remember to apply SAVER!

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Did you get it to work on pes 2011? I ask because I can't get it to work on it.[/QUOTE]

also football = american football. it's a Super Bowl promo.

Worked for me, 24.38$ for either Madden or NCAA 11 after Edge/CAG/Football code. Still not enough of a discount for me to pick either game up though.

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']In for Madden 98![/QUOTE]

That's still my favorite Madden (and yes, I own the current incarnation).

bread's done
Back