$25 Amazon GC for $20 At Fry's With Email Promo Code

box-29.jpg

Thought i would share this. Limit 1 per customer.   Offer Vailid 12/20

You must sign up for Fry's email promos to get a code.

You can sign up here http://ews.frys.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=5?site=csfooter_D

Not sure how long it might take to get a promo email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to aforementioned gift card? I know it's in-store only but I still want to see your source.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is correct.

i went by my Fry's and they didn't have any Amazon.com giftcards.
They have a bunch of other giftcards though.
ehhh....
Same here. I went this morning to the Frys located in Fountain Valley and it looked like the Amazon gift cards were deliberately removed from the rack...All the gift cards were in alphabetical order and only the Amazon cards were missing (there was an Amazon sku tag and a little flyer about the promo but I really doubt that people swarmed in for this deal lol)

OK from my understanding:

1) The deal was POPULAR!

2) It was also SO POPULAR it CRASHED the authentication server!

So seeing them cleared out seems legit(another person in checkout next to me was getting one as well), and the crashing bit doesn't surprise me(I guess the thing didn't like the sudden surge in Amazon GCs and all that holiday in-store traffic...).

The guy at checkout (who told me about #2) wanted to do a rain-check since they can't activate it, but the manager wouldn't allow it.

This is the first time I have had this happen with their promo codes involving gift cards, so I'm not to sure they bulked and cancelled it/purposely removed all the cards/etc.  Maybe at some stores they did remove them so customers wouldn't bother trying.

Meh, the line wasn't too bad, but I'm not even sure I want to bother trying Sunday when they open....  Tuesday is the last day for this deal and who knows if there will be any cards left by then.

bread's done
Back